• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

Again? Lmao

my $10 from last time arrived in Germany a few days ago

pretty cool

it's even $0.04 cheaper than last time

I feel ripped off

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Living in the UK with a PS4 from Japan.

Got a UK and JPN PSN account.

Is this wise to buy?
If you just want the base game you'll be fine. I don't know how they do DLC on PS4. If it's regular downloads you'll be fine but they have to be purchases on US PSN accounts which is primary activated.

If it's entitlements then it wouldn't work with DLC on your regular accounts.

Is this wise to buy?

I use the NA PS4 version on my EU account and so far everything works, including the FM shop

I think paid DLC will work as well. It even recommends me the EU season pass on my PS4

DedValve

Banned
You made my morning OP!

And time to pass these ludicrous savings on costumes! Sexy Cammy and Hot Ryu here I come!
ken to the left.

Is this wise to buy?
For DLC, you pretty have to make a US account and play and buy DLC for this game from that.

DLC needs to be the same region as the game and SF5 doesn't allow sharing DLC to other accounts like other games do.

Justinh

Missed the last one, getting in on this one!

Even paid the extra 6 dollars for SAME DAY delivery (God I love Amazon sometimes).
Wait a moment...
RlCWFX6.png
chin-rub...nah, I never trade in games.

shingi70

Banned
The game just came out about a month ago right?

Well my girl is picking up a PS4 next week, so might as well jump into the game.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
For DLC, you pretty have to make a US account and play and buy DLC for this game from that.

DLC needs to be the same region as the game and SF5 doesn't allow sharing DLC to other accounts like other games do.

Are we sure about this? I also bought it from the us account and play on my eu account and I didn't get the preorder dlc. The same thing happened with many games I bought off us psn but actual paid dlc works fine.

I've bought at least 40 games from us psn and play them on my main account, but I always seem to get screwed out of preorder incentives.

kiri

I use the NA PS4 version on my EU account and so far everything works, including the FM shop

I think paid DLC will work as well

Just to clarify, you're making in game money and spending it that way?

I'd most likely be jumping on DLC too.....so I'd have to make a US account to achieve that?

Top Bottom