• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu 11/19/09 - Phoenix Wright (Wiiware), NMH (PS360)

Rpgmonkey

Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) (Wiiware)
-December 15
-Wii version of GS/PW 1 releasing on Wiiware for 900 Points
-2 releasing on January 26, and 3 releasing February 23, both for 1200 points
-Additional scenario (5th case) coming on March 16 for 300 points

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (PS3/360)
-February 25, 5,800 Yen
-Advance Mode added
-Japanese dubbing added
-Erotic Portraits as pre-order bonuses. There are two, each exclusive to the PS3 or 360 version of the game.

Estpolis (Lufia) (DS)
-February 25, 5,890 Yen
-3D graphics
-Action RPG
-Has voice acting
-Developed by Neverland

Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus (PSP)

Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition (PS3)
-February 18, 4980 yen.
-DLC will be 500 yen each per episode, two episodes total.
-Two costume packs for 200 yen each.

Final Fantasy XIII
-19 page blowout next week

Shin Sangoku Musou Multi Raid 2 (PSP)
- Koei
- New characters/monsters/moves
- Infrastructure mode
- Spring 2010

100 man ton no bara bara (PSP)
- Acquire/SCEJ
- Attack huge battleships and destroy it piece by piece

Eye of Judgment (PSP)
- SCEJ
- March 2010

Scores:
-Layton (DS) 8/9/9/8
-Naruto Shippuden Ryuujinki (Wii) 7/6/5/5
-Rabbids Go Home (Wii) 8/7/6/6
-Momotaro Dentetsu 2010 (Wii) 8/9/8/8
-Mushihime Sama Futari (360) 8/7/7/7

2r75087.jpg

Rpgmonkey said:
Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten (Phoenix Wright) (Wii)
-December 15
-Wii version of Gyakuten Saiban 1 releasing on Wii Ware for 900 Points
-2 releasing on January 26, and 3 releasing February 23, both for 1200 points
-Additional scenario coming on March 16 for 300 points

No More Heroes (PS3/360)
-More info coming

Estpolis (DS)
-More info coming

Hmm, i am not sure how to feel about NMH. Is it a port or original?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
SSFIV info?
Anything on KOFXIII or anything SNKP¿?

Jonnyram

Aren't the Phoenix Wright ports slightly pointless?
Are there really people who bought a Wii that don't own a DS?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Jonnyram said:

I guess 480p is a selling point? They've got the assets for the JPN PC version, so it's probably not going to be a quick cash-in. I guess, too it's probably cheaper than buying the DS version?

Now... Line of people who will double dip on no more heroes for achievements trophies starts below:

lorddarkflare said:
Hmm, i am not sure how to feel about NMH. Is it a port or original?

More than likely a port, given how busy Grasshopper is these days.
If not, then it could be like a spin off for XBLA/PSN.

Peff

grandjedi6 said:
I wonder if/when they'll throw Apollo Justice in there...

I guess it has to do with the DS exclusive stuff (videos, mini-games) going beyond the WiiWare size limit, which is probably why they split the first game too.

Separate from the other games? Completely new?

Nope, it's the fifth case from the first DS game.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
lyre said:
Wake me up when there's something actually newsworthy.

Oh, you can't read Japanese?

The table of contents also has "The Adventures of NoPlot: Grinding Pokeymans In The Endless Dungeon: A Turn-Based RPG With SideScrolling Twitch Reflex Action Platformer Segments", DS Exclusive, 2010.

7Th

Hope this means we're getting more Wii ports for the PS360. Even just a resolution boost would make a huge difference.

If NMH PS360 is a port, then its gonna suck balls. The motion controls are what made the combat fun!

Will buy the additional Ace Attorney scenario, but I won't bother with the remakes since I already have the DS versions and see little point in buying them again (Unless they have added additional content to each game that is!)

Ahh crud, then these re-releases are pointless for me. Famitsu lets me down this week!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Peff said:
I guess it has to do with the DS exclusive stuff (videos, mini-games) going beyond the WiiWare size limit, which is probably why they split the first game too.

But doesn't the 5th cases existence suggest that the DS exclusive stuff isn't/wouldn't be such a problem?

Stumpokapow said:
It'd be pretty lol if it was just PW1 Case 5.
It seems to be. Hence why the Case 5 is 300 points which is the same price difference between PW 1 and PW 2/3

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Nuclear Muffin said:
Will buy the additional Ace Attorney scenario, but I won't bother with the remakes since I already have the DS versions and see little point in buying them again (Unless they have added additional content to each game that is!)

The additional scenario is almost certainly DLC and I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's PW1 Case 5.

TunaLover

cosmicblizzard said:
Hmmm. I really don't know what to think about this. Didn't Suda confirm it wasn't happening?
It´s not Suda thing, it´s more a MMV move. He can´t stop ports happening.

Somnid

Rpgmonkey said:
No More Heroes (PS3/360)
-More info coming

I didn't expect it but I'm unsurprised non-the-less.

Jonnyram said:

I only recently got into the series when I found the 2nd one in a bargain bin. I really want to pick the rest of the series up but it seems as though some of them have gotten hard to find. I'll totally buy the series on Wiiware.

ethelred

Jonnyram said:

Pretty pointless as far as I'm concerned... especially given how WiiWare game ownership is per system and won't carry forward. I think it'd be pretty nuts to buy something on WiiWare that's available via retail.

Peff

grandjedi6 said:
But doesn't the 5th cases existence suggest that the DS exclusive stuff isn't/wouldn't be such a problem?

That's what I meant, the fact that they are not putting the fifth case as a premium thingy and it's just the difference means they couldn't fit it all in a single download. The first PW and Apollo Justice used 64 MB cartridges, whereas JFA and T&T were only 32 MB.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
ethelred said:
Pretty pointless as far as I'm concerned... especially given how WiiWare game ownership is per system and won't carry forward. I think it'd be pretty nuts to buy something on WiiWare that's available via retail.
To be fair, the games are hard to find in retail these days.

Peff said:
That's what I meant, the fact that they are not putting the fifth case as a premium thingy and it's just the difference means they couldn't fit it all in a single download. The first PW and Apollo Justice used 64 MB cartridges, whereas JFA and T&T were only 32 MB.
Oh, but of course they "could" sell the Apollo Justice cases individual though if they wanted.

I guess what I'm saying is that I think the reason Apollo Justice wouldn't come to the Wii has more to do with marketing reasons than technical limitations

ethelred said:

My general attitude towards all DRMed media.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
ethelred said:
From Capcom's perspective, right now all the legacy Phoenix Wright sales go to the used market instead of to them, so they tried to underprice the used market and get people to at least give them some money for it.

Top Bottom