• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Little do you know i'm going to convince Jeff to stop watching Jazz games.

Record winning streak incoming.

I was shocked to check the standings and see that OKC is up by 9.5 games.

Kinda crazy, especially considering that there isn't a bad team in the division.

benjipwns

Banned
Posting to subscribe:
qxUVh.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bismack Biyombo, who blocked three shots in nine minutes, left the game in the first quarter with a shoulder injury. Without him, the Bobcats couldn't protect the rim or grab rebounds effectively.
every Piston starter scored at least 14 points and made at least half their shots.
Let us pray.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
is linsanity over? 19/13 with just 1 TO seems very good. it's not even espn frontpage anymore?

Maybe the Media has finally turned accurate, because the second team is what brought them back, and he got a good amount of those numbers in garbage time.

steve novak: "back up in your ass with the resurrection"
samir5.jpg

seriously, he is thriving. sometimes i forget he's only like 27 and was d-wades teammate in college. he's looked at least 35 since he debuted in the league.

charsace

Maybe the Media has finally turned accurate, because the second team is what brought them back, and he got a good amount of those numbers in garbage time.

lol What? Knicks comeback started when Lin was in the game. The second unit took the lead.

Do you Chicago guys listen to Waddle and Silvy?

If so, I'm glad you guys got introduced to Stugotz yesterday LOL

What's weird is that I thought Rondo would be the one guy from the Celtics' core group that they kept to build around. One of the top PG's in the league and only 26. Yet he seems like he's going to be the first one to go. weird.

Well, that's because he has to be the fourth best player on a team for that team to be decent. The Celtics are 25th in offense this year with him running the team and with Pierce no longer being a star.

Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan have deleted their tweets in support of Clipper Darrell. CP has not.

lol

what is the significance of this?

Rose just doesn't show out like those clowns. Really rooting for him to chip. Melo is a clown too. He basically said he was enjoying his weekend and didn't want to talk about the Knicks during the ASB. Yea...whatever bro.

Lakers should do everything possible to get Rondo/Howard.

There's also a pretty reasonable ability to pull Turiaf/Blatche/Young from the Wiz on the cheap for a swap of a 1st, McRoberts and Steve blake.

Rondo
Young
Kobe
Blatche
Dwight

...what an odd team.

LuchaShaq

Banned
When is Danny gonna blow up the Celtics, I want to watch the reactions around Boston .

We in New England have the biggest bandwagon fans ever. Dudes I've NEVER heard even mention hockey suddenly love the Bruins + wear Bruins gear and don't watch the celtics. Hell and I'm two hours outside Boston.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ane-wade-first-game-concussion-fractured-nose
I've known Dwyane for years now," Bryant said.

"It's always entertaining to me to hear people talk about our relationship as if they know really what's going on and try to say there's something between them and all this other stuff. It was very simple. It was very simple. He didn't mean to do it. It's just something that just happens. He's not that type of person."

"We've been close friends for a long time," Bryant said. "Myself, Melo (Carmelo Anthony) and him. We've been really, really close."

Wade is such a bitch-made pussy.

When is Danny gonna blow up the Celtics, I want to watch the reactions around Boston .

I'm looking forward to it, team has often been painful to watch this year. and the future looks hopeless unless they completely retool. Rondo cannot be the focus of a rebuilding effort, he disappears too much and is too flaky. I think selling now on him is smart.

Rose just doesn't show out like those clowns. Really rooting for him to chip. Melo is a clown too. He basically said he was enjoying his weekend and didn't want to talk about the Knicks during the ASB. Yea...whatever bro.

Melo is a clown for that reason?

GTFO

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...sota-timberwolves-trade-offer-michael-beasley

The Minnesota Timberwolves offered to trade Michael Beasley to the Los Angeles Lakers for a first-round draft pick, but the Lakers turned them down, according to a league source.

While Beasley, a talented and athletic small forward, would fill one of the Lakers' greatest needs, the Lakers rejected the offer because they do not want to add to their luxury tax bill, according to the source.

Could've added an elite perimeter scorer for almost nothing but too cheap

what is happening there

Alrix

I'm looking forward to it, team has often been painful to watch this year. and the future looks hopeless unless they completely retool. Rondo cannot be the focus of a rebuilding effort, he disappears too much and is too flaky. I think selling now on him is smart.

Interesting. I don't watch him a lot but I got the feeling he was a really good PG and team leader. It'll be fun to watch this go down. If they're trading Rondo they might as well blow the whole team up imo.

Well, I guess Odom isn't going to come back anytime soon. This guy really screwed up the team with his bologna. He's on Jho level right now.

Nobody is dealing a first for Michael Beasley.

That's what's sad. God damn it, the guy is so talented. I want it to work for him.

I think he would fit really well in Chicago---I mean shit Boozer is starting there and Beasley is basically better than him at scoring and just as terrible on defense, why not?

Branduil

Well, I guess Odom isn't going to come back anytime soon. This guy really screwed up the team with his bologna. He's on Jho level right now.

What a piece of trash. I'm glad Cuban isn't cooperating with him on a buyout. Trade him to some lottery team and be done with him.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
That's what's sad. God damn it, the guy is so talented. I want it to work for him.

I think everybody wants to see him work things out.

It just won't happen on the Wolves. If he isn't traded at the deadline, he'll leave this summer. It's a disappointing endgame, but it was a low risk move for a guy with a ton of talent. Just didn't pan out.

But it's in everybody's best interest that Beasley move on. He's not happy in a 6th man role, and the Wolves have to free up minutes for Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom