• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu (12/15)

Spiegel

25gs7dk.jpg
ej6dj.jpg

Games:

[Wii/PS3/360] Megaman 10
[PSP] Monster Hunter: Poka Poka Airu Mura
[PSP] Dead Or alive: Paradise
[PS3(PSN)] Spelunker Black

Reviews:

[NDS] Zelda: Spirit Tracks [10/9/9/9]

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Gran Turismo 5 info please V___V

EDIT: That magazine cover was DevianArt'ed :/

TreIII

TRINITY ZILL O'LL (PS3) FINALLY shows itself again!

Was beginning to wonder about that game. I mean, it's kinda funny how more Musou games have been announced since its unveiling, but not more has been shown since TGS.

It and Hokuto Musou are both on my list...

DMeisterJ

Banned
schuelma said:
Any idea what type of game this is?
Don't know, but I think it was the game mentioned in the MH:Unite thread where the savedata will work with MHP3...

So we have a backdoor confirmation of that game.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Spiegel said:
Looks like Animal Crossing + side-scrolling combat

Err..interesting

Edit..just saw the scans. Looks like something that could be on a Nintendo platform. Weird.

Spiegel

schuelma said:
Err..interesting

Not confirmed, that's me guessing from the scans.

But the village part looks like Animal Crossing-style and there are images with the cats fighting monsters Patapon-style

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Stop talking about games that arent Gran Turismo 5!!

kthxbye

GoDLiKe

Holy shit what an awful cover, what happened?

Looks like we'll hear more about Dead or Alive Paradise and GT 5.

And Megaman 10 confirmed for PS3 and X360?

Fersis

BlazingDarkness said:
what is dead or alive paradise?
Not Gran Turismo 5 , i can tell you that.

EDIT: Yeah, you shouldnt google Dead Or Alive Paradise. ·___·

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Error said:
not everyone gives a shit about snooze fest racing games.
Yea but it's draw dwarfs almost all the games in the issue combined. Expect more interest from more users who don't frequent Famitsu threads.

Not all the games BTW.

TreIII said:
Scans of Trinity are out...looking nice.

Another game coming out in March. Gyat dammit. :lol

The earlier titles in that series never got released outside Japan, I wonder if this one will? I'll be in Japan the first week of April, do I add it to my shopping list alongside Ryu ga Gotoku 4 and Hokuto Musou?

B.K.

Are those two characters new for Star Ocean 4: International? I"ve never played it before.

Lufia DS scans. February 25 release date.

TreIII

distantmantra said:
The earlier titles in that series never got released outside Japan, I wonder if this one will? I'll be in Japan the first week of April, do I add it to my shopping list alongside Ryu ga Gotoku 4 and Hokuto Musou?

It's a "Musou-type" game. That alone will probably make it have a good chance of it getting over, its connection to a rather obscure (to the West) JRPG not withstanding. :lol

And any way, it's definitely going to be the case for me. RGG4, Hokuto and Trinity are going to own me in March. Better save til then...

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
I was hoping that Dead or alive: Paradise was a new fighting game. Is it just me or does it seems that new team Ninja is rehashing all of the old team Ninja games. Where are the new games?

markatisu

I had heard rumors of a spin off MH game for PSP but thats not what I expected. It will probably do well based on license alone.

Honestly I am shocked that MHP3 was not announced yet, I wonder if we really will see MH3G Wii before that.

Tenbatsu

markatisu said:
Honestly I am shocked that MHP3 was not announced yet, I wonder if we really will see MH3G Wii before that.
It will be announced.....after MH3G Wii of course. This cat game is to keep the psp players busy while waiting for MHP3. Since NA ver of MH3 has been delayed, I reckon NA MH3 will be MH3G just like TvC NA = new TvC for Japan.

Top Bottom