• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need a way to keep my nipples permanently erect

Status
Not open for further replies.

X26

Banned
I, like many other men, suffer from an embarrassing physical abnormality: puffy nipples. While they can look hot on a woman or at the least normal, on a man it's just a hideous sight and can cripple an indivduals sense of self-worth.

This creates a problem when wearing tight/snug shirts, as the little puffy mounds can become noticeable, and worst of all, it makes outings to the beach or a friends pool a big hassle, with me repeatedly needing to slink away either to pinch them until they get hard or rub them with a cold drink.

Luckily, when sexually aroused my nipples naturally harden, so when intimate I've never had to deal with any nipple related awkwardness (yet), but other than that (and when it's cold) they stay in their puffy state.

I know I can get plastic surgery done, but the money and possible scarring doesn't seem worth it. If there was something I could inject daily I'd be set, but I've never heard of such a thing. I once brought it up at my doctor, and basically he mroe or less said tough luck, think he laughed a bit too the flat nippled bastard.

So tell me fellow puffy gaffers, how do you cope with this?

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
nipplesuctionscups.gif

StuBurns

Banned
I don't even know what this means.

I'm certainly no Romeo, but I don't think I've ever seen a woman with 'puffy nipples'. I don't know what this even means.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
stuburns said:
I don't even know what this means.

I'm certainly no Romeo, but I don't think I've ever seen a woman with 'puffy nipples'. I don't know what this even means.

Turn your safe search off, then look for pictures of Traci Lords...you're welcome....

EDIT: ARRRGH, beaten....:lol

Ela Hadrun

Probably plays more games than you
undershirt?

If you don't want people to see your nipples, why are you wearing tight shirts? That's what they made tight shirts for; nipples.

Replicant

If you're taking steroids, stop it. Guys who take steroids often find that the steroids have a secondary reaction in their body causing puffy nipples. There's hormonal treatment for it not sure of the success rate. Otherwise you may need surgery.

If you're not taking steroids then you're likely have gynecomastia. In that case, you still need a surgery.

In the meantime, well, don't wear tight shirts?

mrkgoo

demon said:
X26 said:
PUFFY. MOTHERFUCKING. NIPPLES

Whenever I'm about to go shirtless in public, I have to get away quickly for a minute so I can pinch my nipples until they go erect as to not look like a freak.
sounds like you have gynecomastia, in other words excess glandular tissues, in other words itty bitty titties. you can have it removed with surgery.

De ja vu.

X26

Banned
mrkgoo said:
De ja vu.

Whoa, must've forgot that I've posted this before. And I don't think it's gynecomastia because aside from the nips my upper body seems normal but I guess it won't hurt to bring it up next time.

X26 said:
Whoa, must've forgot that I've posted this before. And I don't think it's gynecomastia because aside from the nips my upper body seems normal but I guess it won't hurt to bring it up next time.

Mammary and memory problems.

Solo

Oh man, the visual of you slinking away at the beach to rub your nipples with a cold drink is priceless

RedShift

After reading this thread I read some of the bumped confessions thread. It isn't the first time the OP has mentioned his problem to GAF.

Binabik15

X26 said:

Well, that´s what gynecomastia basically is:lol Fat and/or tissue that wont go away without surgery.

Meh, I also have puffy nippels and it sucks.

Pro-tip: Hair spray on nipples. No, seriously. I think I read it on GAF, but it works. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom