• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last of us remastered coming out next week?

sjay1994

wtEjsNw.png

Posted by game.

Thanks to dc89 for original post.

EDIT

Either Damage control or FFS GAME.

uuoscXL.png

Newlove

A little E3 surprise ruined right there. But damn, that's great news. Can't wait as I missed out on it last gen. Watched a playthrough though.

RetroStu

Banned
Its funny because i had a feeling that this might be one of those "....and the game launches....TODAY!" games that you sometimes get at E3 conferences.

Squalor

I'm still sticking to my guns. It's coming out this month, a year after its original release.

My back-up guess is October.

Would an announcement of a release date for a game being only a couple days away hurt day one sales or help? Has there ever been a"Hey this game is coming and oh yeah you can get it in two days." type of announcement?

marrec

Banned
Called it last night. Of course they're going to announce its availability at E3. It only makes sense.

MARK MY WORDS

Cudder

Its funny because i had a feeling that this might be one of those "....and the game launches....TODAY!" games that you sometimes get at E3 conferences.

We'd have pics of the game in boxes in stores days before it would go on sale.

I really doubt that. The best time would probably be sometime in July since I think that month is pretty bare. There are a number of games coming out in both August and September so those would be poor months to release it in.

stryke

If it were to release next week surely there would be stores that would have them by now, and probably leaked too.

Wouldn't surprise me if true, at the very least I could see them releasing the digital version instantly after their conference and having a physical version available later in the week or something along those lines.

Top Bottom