• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If you wanna know if something was posted or not in HaloGAF, subtract the current time from the time the article was released. If what you're left with is greater an 10 minutes, I think it's safe to say it's been posted. Especially if the info is coming from big sites.

edit: ETA on Bulletin? I got a podcast to record within the hour lol. Actually we probably already have most of the news that will come out today so it's not a big deal.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, oh, so was I! For some reason though, it felt much more fun trying to "breach" the campers in their keep as opposed to how frustrating it felt on some other maps.
It wasn't all that hard. Go up one of the lifts where they aren't camping, bounce some grenades into their nest, and clean up with the BR. Helps if you have team mates flanking from the other direction.

mhi

Would love it if the Anniversary Classic playlist was expended to include some of the other remade maps.

Reflection/Ivory Tower
Asylum/Sanctuary
Pinnacle/Ascention
Hemmorhage/ Blood Gultch

They shipped with the game so everyone should have them.

Lol, oh, so was I! For some reason though, it felt much more fun trying to "breach" the campers in their keep as opposed to how frustrating it felt on some other maps.

Anybody else control the whole bottom section of Construct instead of the top? Used to rush power weapons, get a lead or at the very least control power weapons and hold the bottom all the time. Completely threw off people online.

One guy standing by main. Two guys at opposing Mauler spawns/ramps and the last guy by the Flamethrower/lifts. Pretty damn fun ;] Speaking of which, that Flamethrower was a beast.

Fuchsdh

Would love it if the Anniversary Classic playlist was expended to include some of the other remade maps.

Reflection/Ivory Tower
Asylum/Sanctuary
Pinnacle/Ascention
Hemmorhage/ Blood Gultch

They shipped with the game so everyone should have them.

I wonder how Pinnacle would change (for better or worse) with a three-shot pistol instead of a DMR.

Fyrewulff can correct me though, you can't use the Anniv. pistol on every map, right?

Anybody else control the whole bottom section of Construct instead of the top? Used to rush power weapons, get a lead or at the very least control power weapons and hold the bottom all the time. Completely threw off people online.

One guy standing by main. Two guys at opposing Mauler spawns/ramps and the last guy by the Flamethrower/lifts. Pretty damn fun ;] Speaking of which, that Flamethrower was a beast.

Yea it was pretty cool controlling the bottom of Construct.

I'm literally throwing my head into my desk.

I laughed.

As for truly vertical maps, they will suck in Halo 3 and Reach regardless of their design aspects because of the crippling vertical axis aim acceleration. As for great vertical maps, Damnation and Prisoner are great. Of course they don't work in Reach very well, but they are great in CE.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Could someone peek at the Halo 4 achievements and tell me how spoilery they are?

Havok

Oh my god, they got achievements right for once (though I really loved the CEA achievements, so maybe I shouldn't be that surprised). Props to 343 for that, hope the DLC achievements follow this new trend.

kylej

Banned
For those playing CS:GO on the 360 set your sensitivity to 1.30 on Horizontal and Vertical, helps A LOT!

you can have different sensitivities per axis?

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

343 you guys should've outsourced that feature to Certain Affinity too. maybe they could've figured out a way to do it without "graphical glitches".

Soldering an LED system.

6zBX0.jpg

wwm0nkey

A joke that started at last years comic-con with Frankie saying my sister mentioned a guy called Mike Dongblain is now an achievement.....this is weird lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Started to read the achievements and then I said, "hey whoa this actually is pretty spoilery" lol

Looks like a solid mix of all aspects of the game. I kinda wish I cared about achievements

Top Bottom