• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus teasing new Radiant Historia on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeana

G7L2iQt.png

https://twitter.com/Atlus_jp/status/844000027487879169

Einhander

That's really something. Great to hear they're making a new game, but I didn't feel like it needed a sequel. Assuming 3DS is the platform of choice again?

Guess that reprint really did the trick then!

Expecting 3DS, SERIOUSLY hoping for Switch! Surely it's possible that if they're underway with SMT, they have a devkit for the RH team? What team made RH on DS anyway?

Ventara

Radiant Historia was amazing, but I'm hoping it's a new game, though. Edit: Oh, so it is a new game and not a port of the DS game? Fantastic!

These teasers usually don't pan out. I'd imagine a mobile port is more likely than a sequel.
Don't think I ever finished it despite paying a bunch for a used copy before the reprint

Vamphuntr

Radiant Historia was so good. The timelines mechanics worked well and the writing was good enough. Only thing that needed work was the battle system so here's hoping it's improved. Please revive Growlanser next Atlus T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom