• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

This shit completely took me out of what should've been the emotional turning point of the game.

(V) "John, she's... She's gone..."
(J) "STACY'S DEAD? NO! THIS CAN'T BE! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPLPLDKFIDOGH"
(V) "Control yourself John!"
(J) "I... I can't believe it Vince... Those bastards will pay! I will personally ensure that they face their WWE Day of Reckoning 2! BELIE THAT!"
(V) "I know John... I know. No chance those bastards get away with this, no chance in hell."

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
14983862861_acdcee4e73_o.png

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
"My wife cheated on me with a ghost." - "You should pac, man"

All I want is to be remembered. By other people, by history. The Patriots are trying to protect their power, their own interests, by controlling the digital flow of information. I want my memory,
my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history. But the Patriots would deny us even that, I will triumph over the Patriots, and liberate us all. And we will become the "Sons of Liberty"!

Solidus motherfucking Snake, MGS2: Sons of Liberty.

"BEHOLD......GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS!"
"BANG!"
- Ocel-er Liquid Snake, MGS4
O0HtGIM.gif

Ring ring
"hello? The military? Bobby's here. Bobby it's your Call of Duty" dun dun da dun

"honey. There's a rise of burglary in the neighborhood. Put Sparky outside. He needs to become a WATCH DOG!" dun dun da dun

Ran rp

"Dudebro™: My Shit Is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time!" - John Dudebro

qrtpJ.gif

Daigoro

PSY・S;126392942 said:
"Dudebro™: My Shit Is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time!" - John Dudebro

qrtpJ.gif

never saw this before.

this game still hasn't come out, right?

"The residents are 2 evil for us 5 survivors. 3 got out. Break the code Veronica or we're dead. Aim 4 the nemesis lest we face a biohazard outbreak. Umbrella chronicles 6 of the mercenaries revelaitons on file #2."

- Gaiden

Branduil

Airy: Oh no, the tavern bill's arrived and we don't have the money to pay it!

Ringabel: Looks like we'll just have to bravely default, flying fairy.

-The Silence of the Lambs 3D(PS1)

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Airy: Oh no, the tavern bill's arrived and we don't have the money to pay it!

Ringabel: Looks like we'll just have to bravely default, flying fairy.

-The Silence of the Lambs 3D(PS1)

Most definitely one of the more underrated games on the PS1.

Duxxy3

"Why do you keep falling for her tricks, time and time again, there really is nothing but DEAD SPACE between your ears Isaac"

"We've created Metal Gear! Solid to substance." - Ocelot

"I'm like some kind of Super Street Fighter 4 America." - Guile

"I'm Super Smashed, Bros." - Bowser

"Baby, you're my Final Fantasy."
- Stella Nox Fleuret to Noctis Lucis Caelum
You know, one day they'll actually use crazy-ass names like this. Poor series. :/
"Its time to jack into Sword Art Online" - .hack
I'll cut you.

"My fellow horsemen, we've been abandoned and betrayed by those who we trusted. It's time we became whe we were meant to be since the beginning. It's time we became Darksiders."

A_Gorilla

Banned
If they had actually said that line in the game I would have driven over to ND headquaters and punched someone in the face.

More then likely I would be tackled and tasered by security but I would have tried dammit!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
"You a-did it Mario! You won the Mushroom Kingdom Grand Prix!"

"No, Luigi. We a-both did it together. This-a wasn''t a Mario Kart Me, this was a Mario Kart Wii."

Top Bottom