• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alpaca dating visual novel PacaPlus coming to Steam (Sekai Project)

zeopower6

nRaqNJr.jpg
4pMYvEN.png

No release date was mentioned, but the game has already been translated for a while now so I expect that it'll be on Steam very soon. The game was previously released in English but was not on Steam. Limited amounts of physical copies will be at Anime Expo next month. UGH I NEED ONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxksHa8XFSg

Japanese official site: http://pacoproject.net/pp/index.html

North American visual novel distributor Sekai Project announced on Wednesday that it will release PacoProject's PacaPlus visual novel in English. The company will have a limited number of physical copies available at its booth at Anime Expo, and customers who buy a copy of the game will receive one of two different PacaPlus clear file folders. Sekai Project will also release the title digitally via Steam.

Story:
The story follows the life of a certain Kazuma Saeki who is living the life. Surrounded by friends, especially his cute girlfriend Yukari Izumi, his school days could not be any better. However, on a bus ride back from "Alpaca Kingdom" he wakes up from a nap and finds that it's not Yukari that's sitting next to him but an alpaca. An alpaca that talks exactly like Yukari in fact...
What will happen to Kazuma and his life with an alpaca? How exactly does an alpaca play the violin? What is the connection between "Alpaca Kingdom" and what happened to Yukari? Pick up the game and get to the bottom of this fluffy mystery!

Images of the clear files at AX:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ject-adds-alpaca-visual-novel-pacaplus/.75478

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Is this the Japanese version of Rob Schneider?

It all makes sense now. There's gonna be a visual novel adaptation of Ted Chiang's Story of Your Life, wherein all text-tree options are equally hopeless because you can't understand the aliens for shit.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
And Devolver has Hatoful! LOL

Jurassic Heart though... would that end up on Steam? It's a free title.

Full enhanced remake with more content.

Believe

And yeah, Narcissu set a precedent for free VNs, so the Jurassic Heart already available could end up on Steam anyway. I really need to get around to trying it before the summer sale

zeopower6

I like these screens better than the one with the violin, honestly.

rg-5.png

rg-x-3.jpg

It does tend to get overused... but it was a good size and didn't have any Japanese on it. Found a good one with the high jump though.

Fuck E3, this is the stuff that matters!

ibhjYSAAKm6kH5.gif

This is actually the second of their "E3 announcements" I think... the first was another VN 'fault' on Steam Early Access but it's all in Japanese and the English will be patched in later ;(

Excellence.

Chariot

This is actually the second of their "E3 announcements" I think... the first was another VN 'fault' on Steam Early Access but it's all in Japanese and the English will be patched in later ;(
Oh my bad. Than fuck the rest of E3. I don't care about type-0 or lack of Sonys Vita support anymore. Alpaca4Life.

Tizoc

What's with all these moesluts and loliwhore images and GIFs?

Hype regardless though. Hatoful Boyfriend and this are gonna ge GotY candidates if they get released this year.

zeopower6

What's with all these moesluts and loliwhore images and GIFs?

Hype regardless though. Hatoful Boyfriend and this are gonna ge GotY candidates if they get released this year.

This is probably coming out soon since they already have the physical copies available for next month and the translation is... done?

This game is already out in Android with a pretty bad translation, right? Is Sekai Project re-translating it or would they just bring it to Steam as is?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
This game is already out in Android with a pretty bad translation, right? Is Sekai Project re-translating it or would they just bring it to Steam as is?

They've re-translated every VN they've brought to Steam thus far so I think it's safe to assume it'll be the case here as well.

Top Bottom