• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

I don't even think they're brothers. They're like 2 skeevy dudes that met at an adult movie theater and they don't really have much in common beyond that.
'They are two nice evil guys who found each other."

I don't know how to interpret that except as saying that they're in love.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The best thing to come out of Double Fine was the 2 Player Productions documentary on the process of making the Kickstarter adventure game.

Catvoca

Banned
The best thing to come out of Double Fine was the 2 Player Productions documentary on the process of making the Kickstarter adventure game.

It's really a great piece of work. It's by far my favourite behind the scenes look at game development. Looking forward to whatever they do for Psychonauts 2.

LiK

did you see me in it? someone notified me about it.
my tweet was shown.
^^

Is the Beastcast they did over Skype last week worth listening to?

Skipped through it a bit to check the sound quality, and it seems a bit stilted as tends to happen in Skype podcasts, like everyone is waiting to see if someone else is gonna talk

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
did you see me in it? someone notified me about it.
my tweet was shown.
^^
Probably. Honestly, I see your tweets all the time for some reason.

Skipped through it a bit to check the sound quality, and it seems a bit stilted as tends to happen in Skype podcasts, like everyone is waiting to see if someone else is gonna talk
I thought it was great.

injustice 2 looks cool, though I hope the mode where all the items become cosmetics only becomes the standard

gems are stupid

Ranked mode has the Gear System off by default.

I still think it's silly that both players have to agree to turn Gear off in casual though. Off should be the default.

Bacon

I noticed almost no skype awkwardness and thought it lived up to the high beastcast standard

Lunar FC

Maybe the slightest of delay but it's still a great pod.

Volotaire

I enjoyed last week's podcast, despite the Skype podcast.

Zaph

Waypoint bringing back one of the best parts of their live stream on Sunday:
Boat Party Livestream Trailer
Welcome to the Boat Party, Waypoint's new Twitch livestream starring Vice's Equipment Manager Dan Meyer and his roommate Jason (the Boat Boys). Boat Party is about Dan and Jason's unique views on the gaming world and the technology that surrounds it. Major themes include building computers, playing cutting edge and vintage games, friendship, industry news, a variety of tech both old and new, and the culture of gaming at large. Welcome aboard!

QcnmoEd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom