• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop Black Friday ad

$30 PS+ sub will be mine.

Thanks Dualshockers
GamestopAdBlackFriday-01.jpg

GamestopAdBlackFriday-02.jpg

GamestopAdBlackFriday-03.jpg

GamestopAdBlackFriday-04.jpg

GamestopAdBlackFriday-05.jpg

GamestopAdBlackFriday-06.jpg

GamestopAdBlackFriday-07.jpg

GamestopAdBlackFriday-08.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Probably gonna buy a few years of PS Plus. Great deal.

This ad also confirms a Luigi's Mansion and A Link Between Worlds 3DS bundles coming to North America btw

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Rayman Legends at $25 and Swap Force at $50 are intriguing.

Also, I got Forza Horizon for $15 at Microsoft Store LAST Black Friday. GameStop has it for $25 a year later.

Geedorah

Thanks a ton for posting this OP! Was about to leave on a trip end of Oct and was planning to buy KZ:Mercs on a whim - now I can wait a month or so to snag it at 50% off, and just get Batman for VITA or something to hold me off in the airport!

TheMan

i can see how others could be excited by some of these deals, but i'm underwhelmed. i guess that the relative frequency of online sales (gamefly especially) makes black friday kind of a non-event as far as games go.

Fracas

#fuckonami
i can see how others could be excited by some of these deals, but i'm underwhelmed. i guess that the relative frequency of online sales (gamefly especially) makes black friday kind of a non-event as far as games go.

Yeah, most of them are kinda iffy. Gamestop usually has weaker BF sales. My guess is a lot of these titles will be cheaper elsewhere (with exceptions on PS Plus and maybe current gen BF4 for $30)

Silky

Banned
Payday, PS+, XBL, FFXIV, and KH HD are mine.

Fucking love Black Friday. Right next to my birthday also!~

EDIT: $95 for your...3DS classic trade? Weird.

Apdiddy

How were they able to get the ad this early? Is this the 'final ad' or one of the early ads?

Looking at some of the deals, I'll get them on Amazon and avoid trying to go to Gamestop. Glad I'm holding off on getting Beyond: Two Souls if the ad is true.

Top Bottom