• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Dram

oUJUi.png

TfcdI.jpg

a3gZ7.jpg

XzfJO.jpg

w3rLW.jpg

RCMDd.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Honestly, this sort of stuff gets to me more than the sexualized art, I have no idea why.

Because it's creepy as all fuck, just look at eddys eyes, they're screaming "I'm gonna fuck that dog" and courage is all like "imma let him" and then I throw up, and courage eats my puke during it all.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen. As an artist I am disgusted.

I've done my share of weird commissions but nothing on this level of horror.
A lot of these seem like personal drawings of the artists, not commissions.

I don't understand.

*subscribes*

joe2187

Banned
This is the worst thread I've ever seen. As an artist I am disgusted.

I've done my share of weird commissions but nothing on this level of horror.
A lot of these seem like personal drawings of the artists, not commissions.

I don't understand.

*subscribes*

I'll give ya ten bucks to draw me a picture of President obama peeking through a window lustfully gazing at mitt romney, while he's baking an apple pie, while snoop dogg and Joseph stalin are making out in the background and sonic the hedgehog is there licking their feet.

Get to it art monkey.

I'll give ya ten bucks to draw me a picture of President obama peeking through a window lustfully gazing at mitt romney, while he's baking an apple pie, while snoop dogg and Joseph stalin are making out in the background and sonic the hedgehog is there licking their feet.

Get to it art monkey.
What if I posted it?

Honestly, this sort of stuff gets to me more than the sexualized art, I have no idea why.
Sexualized stuff just seems too easy for shock value, there's something about this other sort of stuff that feels far more unnerving, like more thought was put into it and why the hell were these thoughts to begin with?!

Dat Risky Boots.
Risky Boots' henchman look bizarre when drawn with more traditional human proportions.
Not as bizarre as that Risky though.

I can go no further.
The line must be drawn here.

Thanks for the offer though

http://i.imgur.com/aHpsk.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
You were so close to achieving the riches, just a bit more and it will reach "awesome" levels.
Nice work though.

You were so close to achieving the riches, just a bit more and it will reach "awesome" levels.
Nice work though.

I seriously considered it... but there's lines I can't cross...

Never have drawn sonic fanart, never will.

Am I the only one who thought that was Gus baking an apple pie for Walter White with hair? (didn't read the earlier posts before I saw the image)
that works well also.

maybe another gaffer can finish the rest and we can upload it onto deviantart

Link Man

Banned
WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD EVEN IS THAT?

Linkman, how do you?

Why do you

what is

why would you

I

no

It's a pterodactyl girl.

How: I have built up a resistance, and often notice such things in my dA searches.

Why do I: Because the thread asks it of me.

What is: It's "Awesome" fanart.

Why would I: Because the reactions are HILARIOUS.

CorvoSol

It's a pterodactyl girl.

How: I have built up a resistance, and often notice such things in my dA searches.

Why do I: Because the thread asks it of me.

What is: It's "Awesome" fanart.

Why would I: Because the reactions are HILARIOUS.

Someday, Linkman, I will be strong enough to not meltdown at some of the weird stuff you find.

Your next challenge is to use Soy Sauce in a picture.

Is this a female student General Grievous?

Is that what this is?

Link Man

Banned
Someday, Linkman, I will be strong enough to not meltdown at some of the weird stuff you find.

Your next challenge is to use Soy Sauce in a picture.

Is this a female student General Grievous?

Is that what this is?

I was wondering the same thing. I think you've gone a bit too obscure here, Chris.

As for your "challenge":

Top Bottom