• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

carnon

Banned
hu3puh.jpg

wallpaper

jett

D-Member
LOL if it's a PSP game. Can't say I give a shit about a Big Boss game. That character was beyond ruined in MGS4.

Wowwww definately liking Raiden. It's like the next step in Raiden's model from MGS4. Diggin it big time. Anybody else notice it looks like he has to holes in his forehead?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Telling you right now, this whining over it being on the PS3 or PSP and not being on 360 needs to stop. Just talk about the news. Boo hoo if you have to buy a PS3 to play, cry me a river

seat

My guess is that this teaser is for ONE new MGS game for PS3. You play as Big Boss in the past and Raiden in the present. Both storylines are linked, with the actions you do as Big Boss progress in the past and Raiden unravels them in the present. Same locations, different time periods.

Vasili2K38

By any chance Raiden is wearing around his eye Snake's bandana? Anyway he look badass :D

My bet is Portable Ops 2 for PSP with the beginnings of Outer Heaven, and MGS5 or Metal Gear Raiden for PS3.

I'm freaking out!
:O at the shot of Raiden.

Sweet jesus! The 1st of June cannot come soon enough.

----
Calm. I look forward to this, just don't let me down again Kojima.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
EmCeeGramr said:
kev why do you have such a shitty poop-poop avatar all of a sudden, it's a piece of poop and it doesn't look very good either
It has to do with sports, just look down and walk fast and no one will hurt you

seat said:
My guess is that this teaser is for ONE new MGS game for PS3. You play as Big Boss in the past and Raiden in the present. Both storylines are linked, with the actions you do as Big Boss progress in the past and Raiden unravels them in the present. Same locations, different time periods.

Sounds interesting and quite fun if it did happen. Id buy it.....who am I kidding anything Kojima touches I buy =[

WYWY

At any rate, we know there's one more item we can look forward to in next week's Sony's E3 conference.

Now I'm just wondering if project trico's website is going to show up soon.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Dizzy-4U said:
Check out the letters in the scan:
Below Raiden I see a 3 and a 0 and above big boss 5,0,6,P,E. Is that correct?

Noticed that. 3... 6... 0... Interesting :lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Teetris said:
omg omg omg omg omg what did I miss what did I misssss

/puts fake reading glasses on
Teetris said:

Teetris said:

THIS!

I haven't been following the new carnival, somebody please update.

Blader

OMG BIG BOSS

OMG RAIDEN

CARNIVAL OF STUPID HAS DELIVERED

Seriously, a new PS3 Metal Gear where you play as Big Boss and ninja Raiden? Sign me the fuck up.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Ninja Kn1ght said:
Yeah I think I see 3, 6, 0 and P, S, 3....

A 360 remake of MGS3
PS3 gets MGS5 (with Raiden)

Just pulled this off my ass. Albeit I don't see how KP could develop two different games on two different systems simultaneously.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
HOLY SHIT BIG BOSS AND RAIDEN SO BADASS.

They're claiming the gaming world back. Is there a wallpaper of the Raiden one too?

jett

D-Member
TTP said:
A 360 remake of MGS3
PS3 gets MGS5 (with Raiden)

Just pulled this off my ass. Albeit I don't see how KP could develop two different games on two different systems simultaneously.

Off your ass indeed. Big Boss looks too old to be Naked Snake from MGS3.

Top Bottom