• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard or Nintendo - Who's next mobile game are you more excited to see?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So between two titans of the industry, Blizzard and Nintendo, who's next big mobile venture are you more excited to see?

Archtreyz

Im still playing Fire Emblem Heroes so probably Nintendo? But I'm sure Blizzard could put out something that grabs my attention

Gaogaogao

mobile games make me sad, especially after being reminded that people spend more money on dlc/ iap than on games.
naturally curious about how nintendo games translate to mobile, but not optimistic.

dippa

Neo Member
Blizzard. It's hard to see Nintendo not going further down the gatcha route. Hearthstone is pretty fair as a free-to-play game.

I'm interested in seeing what Animal Crossing iOS and Zelda iOS are like but I'm by no means excited. I couldn't give 2 shits about what Blizzard puts out though.

Triz

The Nintendo Mobile games I can't play for long. Mario Run I beat and never touched again. Hearthstone I still play daily. So Blizzard for me.

They have a bunch of job postings for a new mobile Warcraft game. They haven't officially announced it yet, but it's definitely coming.

It seems like it might be the farthest along of their unannounced games as well based on the type of positions they're hiring for.

Awesome, that sounds great.

Maxinas

Nintendo. Blizzard hasn't made a good game since the Lich King expansion.
I'm joking of course, maybe a mobile diablo would have my interest.

Probably Blizzard simply because Nintendo's mobile games so far have been trash imo. I don't expect much from their mobile games.

Super Mario Run was surprisingly good; still play a few Toad Rallies a day. That said, it didn't make as much money as Fire Emblem, so I expect Animal Crossing to be riddled with gacha crap. Zelda, no clue.

Blam

Nintendo since I know at least their mobile transaction tactics are going to be outdated and not as bad as Blizzard who researches the shit out of it.

Quonny

Nintendo, only because I feel like Blizzard takes a genre then 'mainstreams' it up, and ever since D2 and early WoW I haven't liked a single product Blizzard has put out.

Instro

Nintendo's mobile offerings have been pretty dull so far, and mostly just copycats of popular stuff on the market with Nintendo IP subbed in. I feel like Blizzard might do something more interesting.

NSESN

Probably Blizzard simply because Nintendo's mobile games so far have been trash imo. I don't expect much from their mobile games.

FE Heroes is quite good now.

Some people here really need to give Heroes another look, IS is doing a good job imo.

Syf

Banned
Nintendo's mobile stuff has been pretty bad so far and I don't have much interest in Hearthstone so neither has really proven itself to me in the mobile space yet. That said I'm a much bigger fan of Blizzard these days and have more faith in whatever they're working on.

mas8705

I'm trying to figure out just what Blizzard has in terms of their next big mobile game. For some reason, all I could think of is them doing something like what 2K did with Evolve and have it be Puzzle based with Overwatch characters.

Depending on the puzzle, I might actually consider that actually.

Top Bottom