• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

So you were listening to viz talk?
<3 u viz

2569663-3705500310-iv498.gif

Stat!

I sent a request to join the team, same name

put me in coach

While we are open for new members, its not a everyone gets in as we are a competitive casual division 1 group (or at least until we play enough games at this point).

What are your experiences with the NHL series?

Delryk

Damn, those are some sick highlights. Adding those to the OP. The hat trick on defense was probably one of my best games all year.

That delryk goal was crazy awesome too

We certainely had some great games on Thursday/Saturday night!..

I'm on if y'all are still playing

Sorry looks like you just missed us earlier tonight. On weekdays we havent played much after 10:30pm est in the past year, but we have some new and returning players that might be up for games later than usual

Keep posting in here or psn msg anyone on the club u see playing nhl 17 when u want to get some games in.

We usually msg people if we see them in nhl 17 or on the ps4 dashboard not playing anything when we are about to start playing so we will continue looking out for you and others

Delryk

I should be there Friday night... a lot to do at work again... it's inventory weekend.. thank god I found someone to do my part of the inventory so i don't need to go in Saturday morning.. :)

Might go to the cottage on Saturday but if i do i'm bringing the console with me for games

Delryk

While we are open for new members, its not a everyone gets in as we are a competitive casual division 1 group (or at least until we play enough games at this point).

What are your experiences with the NHL series?

I think you scared him away or something

Oshimai

I don't understand some of the people who played this game.

Our team scored four goals in the first period. Soon after the fourth goal, I got a message saying "Pass the puck noob". When I didn't reply, him and his friend proceeded to go offside purposely on every rush. When I stopped passing the puck to them, they started to shoot the puck over the glass as often as possible.

Stat!

Our team scored four goals in the first period. Soon after the fourth goal, I got a message saying "Pass the puck noob". When I didn't reply, him and his friend proceeded to go offside purposely on every rush. When I stopped passing the puck to them, they started to shoot the puck over the glass as often as possible.

Yeah, my bad last night!

Just kidding. That's why drop-ins are kinda awful sometimes.

CONFIRMED: Oshimai is a puck hog and bad team guy who will likely ruin our team chemistry. I vote we kick him off the club immediately or at least extort some money from him in return for letting him stay

Btw i can play after 8pm est if anyone will be around

Stat!

CONFIRMED: Oshimai is a puck hog and bad team guy who will likely ruin our team chemistry. I vote we kick him off the club immediately or at least extort some money from him in return for letting him stay

Btw i can play after 8pm est if anyone will be around

He still hasn't paid his team fees. Can you believe that?

I'll be around at 8pm est.

Top Bottom