• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PLAYSTATION 3 In-home demo

Liquid

Banned
i have that same cable box which i already thought was big. the ps3 manages to be thicker that that. geez. still can't wait for it!

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Am I the only one who found that to be outrageously boring.

It felt ten times campier than any of the Nintendo "Wii Lifestyle" videos, and I don't know why

Dahbomb

AlanHemberger said:
That woman had a fairly nice rack.
About the only thing good about the video.

I mean yeah the other Microsoft/Wii adds were far too full of enthusiasm and camp, but this one felt like it lacked a lot of something.

Manp

after watching tons of videos and photos with the PS3 i wonder if there's a way to keep that thing clean from dust for more than 5 seconds...

:)

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
brandonh83 said:
Yeah, that was pretty disappointing.
not sure how it was disappointing, i thought it was just normal. same speed my other slot loading drives pulled in discs.

anyways, i never saw the light(s) by the memory stick slots before, i guess thats kinda nice. :/

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Manp said:
after watching tons of videos and photos with the PS3 i wonder if there's a way to keep that thing clean from dust for more than 5 seconds...

:)

Oxygen chamber.

That's one of the worse videos I've ever seen. It's up there with some of the Wii videos with people waggling like maniacs:lol

The whole family sitting down to play and watch the PS3. Reminds me of Luke's Mii rant. "Oh, but everyone is going to buy a Wii and I'll bring my Mii to your house he he!"

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Bad_Boy said:
anyways, i never saw the light(s) by the memory stick slots before, i guess thats kinda nice. :/
Maybe I need to watch it over again and look closer, but it looked like there was a lot of smudges/dust near the memory card slots

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
JohnTinker said:
Maybe I need to watch it over again and look closer, but it looked like there was a lot of smudges/dust near the memory card slots
which wouldnt be surprising, i was just commenting on the light.

sky

duhom9.jpg

Top Bottom