• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore season 5 - Jersdays at 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

The Unit is a junkie, has pending drug charges against him. He won't be a cast member...maybe a wife for his cellmate, though.

Why do people torture themselves and watch this show? I just don't get it... Awesome shows like Community are in danger of getting cancelled because there aren't enough people watching the show and shows like this get millions and millions viewers! :\
Community's last season was pretty average.

They should put them in Vegas for a season.

Same time as a Real World cast.

x1MdR.jpg

Total Fuck Fest.

shuri

Banned
So many guys i know are into this show. We all hate reality shows, but this show is pure crack to us.. We actually discuss whats going on and etc.

I think its the whole 'clubbing, sluts and fights' factor.

Speaking of Real World, it looks so awesome in HD. Makes it so much more enjoyable to watch. I hope the Jersey Shore spinoffs are shot in HD.

remnant

Banned
Why do people torture themselves and watch this show? I just don't get it... Awesome shows like Community are in danger of getting cancelled because there aren't enough people watching the show and shows like this get millions and millions viewers! :\

Why would I watch the community when I can just read GAF threads that are much funnier? It's like the same type of humor

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That was a really great start to the season. Not necessarily a great episode, just a good one, but I'm getting Season 1 and 2 vibes which is always a good thing.

So many guys i know are into this show. We all hate reality shows, but this show is pure crack to us.. We actually discuss whats going on and etc.

I think its the whole 'clubbing, sluts and fights' factor.
This is me. The last reality TV show I gave a shit about or didn't consider repulsive was Making Da Band 2. Which is always an S-Tier reality TV show to me, and forever immortalized by an S-Tier Chappelle Skit.

This is me. The last reality TV show I gave a shit about or didn't consider repulsive was Making Da Band 2. Which is always an S-Tier reality TV show to me, and forever immortalized by an S-Tier Chappelle Skit.

Oh lawd, that skit. "How you gonna choke out a legend!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom