• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman Arkham City Villain shown - SPOILER

madhatterz.jpg

From the new Qore episode, quick glimpse of MAD HATTER in Arkham city!

Looks awesome. This game keeps delivering.

And here's a link to the new Qore episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6AI604VXqE

Kusagari

I wondered how they would make Mad Hatter work in a game like this. I didn't expect this...they made him a cowboy?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Kusagari said:
I wondered how they would make Mad Hatter work in a game like this. I didn't expect this...they made him a cowboy?

They already confirmed Scarecrow is not in the game and they wanted to make something similiar to the Scarecrow parts. So i believe Mad Hatter will be like Scarecrow in AC.

So with all these villians in the game, how much is going to be mandatory stuff everyone will see, and how much will be put aside to side-quests or the likes.

Because some of it has to be side-quests, otherwise it seems like Rocksteady is aiming for JRPG lengths of main game.

Sn4ke_911

Sn4ke_911

Vinterbird said:
So with all these villians in the game, how much is going to be mandatory stuff everyone will see, and how much will be put aside to side-quests or the likes.

Because some of it has to be side-quests, otherwise it seems like Rocksteady is aiming for JRPG lengths of main game.

From what i've heard,
Deadshot
will appear only in a side-quest.

Sn4ke_911

The perfect Dark said:
I think it's Mr. Freeze

You could be right, it looks like he get's tortured with warm light or something.

Edit:
Yep, it's Freeze.

xlb1Y.jpg

eh, I hope you don't get to fight/ meet them all because it's starting to feel a bit much like "go to zone A and kick Penguin's ass- go to zone C and kick Joker's ass" but I so hope I'm wrong

Luthos

Do we know an estimate on the game's length? Because with all these villains, I'm hoping it's long.

This game is gonna be amazing.

Luthos said:
Do we know an estimate on the game's length? Because with all these villains, I'm hoping it's long.

This game is gonna be amazing.

Rocksteady says 25 hours for the main story, they expect around 40 hours if do everything the game has to offer.

This game makes it seem like there are gonna be heroes and villains running around everywhere considering the amount of shit they revealed.

That or the game is a 50+ hour epic.

I actually hope that Scarecrow is still in this. This is like the ultimate Batman game, everyone has to be in it. Scarecrow could be working with Hugo Strange. I bet there will be some new Scarecrow surprises again, they are just being quiet to make the surprise awesome again.

-Pyromaniac- said:
This game makes it seem like there are gonna be heroes and villains running around everywhere considering the amount of shit they revealed.

Rocksteady has said 25 for the main story, 40 for everything.

-Pyromaniac- said:

Well it is a giant city where all of the villains/criminals live so it makes sense.

What's this about Scarecrow being confirmed not to be in the game? When did that happen?
While I never read any confirmation of him not being in the game like other posters say, he was kind of eaten by Croc in the last game. I know that villains in comic books rarely stay dead but still.

Arg I want to wait to play this, since the PC copy will be delayed and be to close to Skyrim I should wait. I must resist preordering....must resist

Is this going to be the creepy pedophile Mad-Hatter from Arkham Asylum: Serious Place on Serious Earth?

It seems like a lot of this Batman Universe takes cues from that oneshot.

Top Bottom