• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Japan Cup, Summer Jam, Super Smash Con, VS & More

Unlucky

Cameraman & Zhi are my favorite commentary duo for the Asian events. Both are quite knowledgeable, and Cameraman makes a great straight man counterpart for Zhi's insanity.

vulva

Cameraman & Zhi are my favorite commentary duo for the Asian events. Both are quite knowledgeable, and Cameraman makes a great straight man counterpart for Zhi's insanity.

Cameraman's come a long way. He honestly used to be one of the worst commentators imaginable but he's really developed his confidence and seems very natural on the mic now..

vulva

Yea, Cameraman isn't bad now that he stopped paying attention to twitch chat while commentating.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just nerves and trying too hard to please people instead of just being himself. Kinda like an awkward boy who likes everything a girl he's in to likes thinking that'll impress her but just comes across as awkward and unnatural.

I see that they mentioned Tokido didn't enter the tourney. I'm not surprised and I think he didn't enter for a couple of reasons. Since this is Japan, there is no prize money to win. And at this point he's a lock for Capcom Cup now, so the points are kind of meaningless to. Him entering and winning or finishing really high could really hurt other players trying to climb the ranks like his boy Mago.

vulva

drives me crazy when people say xyzzy's name as zye zee. his name is just a cheatcode from minesweeper, not a real word. it'd be like if someone went by iddqd and they called him id d cud or something

ironmang

drives me crazy when people say xyzzy's name as zye zee. his name is just a cheatcode from minesweeper, not a real word. it'd be like if someone went by iddqd and they called him id d cud or something

Have to call him something lol. Blame him for not predicting his future stream presence.

LiquidM

Neo Member
Top 8 of Japan Cup

Winners bracket:
Fuudo
Poongko
Haitani
Acqua

Losers bracket:
Chris T
Xiao Hai
Nemo