• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadfolk

WTS
Overload (Steam Early Access)
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/448850/

Want $20 PayPal

Unboxed PAL Gamecube games:

Aggressive Inline
Bloodrayne
Donkey Konga
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
F-Zero GX
Ikaruga
Killer 7
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
P.N.03 (Has the remnants of a sticker on the label side - should not affect performance)
Red Faction II
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Rocky
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Starfox Adventures
Super Mario Sunshine
Viewtiful Joe
Wario Ware, inc.

They've all been kept in a Nyko mini-cd organizer, so they're not rattling around gathering scratches!
I have no idea what they're worth, so if you're interested in any of them let me know and we'll work something out better than eBay prices. I'd rather they go to a gaffer than eBay.

Obviously, if you want the lot I can do you an extra-special deal. Just because it's you. :p

WTS -

MLB.TV 1 Year - $35
Code becomes available on April 4th

Sager NP9870-S 17.3" laptop - $1700 plus shipping
1080P Matte Display G-Sync
Intel i7-6700K Desktop CPU
GTX 980M SLI
16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM
250GB M.2 SSD
Win 10 Pro

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month codes - $5

outlier_logo_110x106.png

Outlier Medium Shirts from WTF Top Packs, never worn

Teavana Tea - Purchased Dec 2016

Teavana Gyokoro Imperial Green Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Golden Monkey Black Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Monkey Picked Oolong (at least 10 ounces in a tin) $50
$120 if you buy all three.

https://i.redd.it/i9ai9yf7m65y.jpg

AwRy108

WTB: PS Vita on firmware 3.60 or lower. I really want a good unit for GBA games and i dont think a 2DS is going to cut it so i am looking to some homebrewable vita to fix my problem.

FYI, the GPD XD works fantastically well as a portable emulator machine: http://www.gpdxd.com/

The Black model (16GB's) is less than $170, and the storage can be expanded by STANDARD microSD cards (aka. no dealing with SONY's proprietary memory stick B.S.).

The device is powerful enough to even run N64, PSX, and PSP games with visual enhancements.

IMACOMPUTA

How much are people buying new Nintendo Switches for? Seems like nobody is willing to pay over MSRP even though they're sold out everywhere.

How much are people buying new Nintendo Switches for? Seems like nobody is willing to pay over MSRP even though they're sold out everywhere.

They're averaging around $400-$450 on eBay. The reason people on here aren't generally willing to go too far over MSRP is because of the inevitable restock that's going to happen around Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's release in April. At least that's my personal reasoning. That, and I don't have $450.

IMACOMPUTA

They're averaging around $400-$450 on eBay. The reason people on here aren't generally willing to go too far over MSRP is because of the inevitable restock that's going to happen around Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's release in April. At least that's my personal reasoning. That, and I don't have $450.
I've got mine listed on Craigslist and gaf for 380 and other than the occasional lowball, I'm getting nothing. It seems really weird.
I hate eBay so I'm not really considering that as an option. I might just sell to a friend at cost.

That and the market willing to pay x amount over MSRP just to play Zelda is probably very small by now. Most people who really wanted to play Zelda probably pre-ordered a Switch or bought one for over MSRP immediately after launch.

Mrmask

Didn't GS Tweet out that they are coming back in-stock on March 22nd?

Didn't GS Tweet out that they are coming back in-stock on March 22nd?

Just a little while ago, yep.

I've got mine listed on Craigslist and gaf for 380 and other than the occasional lowball, I'm getting nothing. It seems really weird.
I hate eBay so I'm not really considering that as an option. I might just sell to a friend at cost.

I really wouldn't trust Craigslist with something like the Switch, but that's just me. eBay's fees have gotten a little crazy lately, doubled with PayPal's, so you wind up losing a nice chunk of change from that alone, so I get that. It's still the most popular second hand market on the internet (this is my own personal metric I pulled out of my ass).

WTS:

GPD Win $220 shipped.

Not sure how to transfer the windows license but I'm sure we'll figure it out. I can pull the Isaac sticker off if you want. Pristine condition with original packaging.

WTS:

Oculus Rift DK2 $220 shipped.

Works well. Original packaging and accessories.

Not my picture. Glad to provide pictures if requested.
oculus-rift-dk205.jpg

WTS:

Steam keys. Paypal F&F only.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - €10
Resident Evil Revelations - €5
DmC Devil May Cry - €5
South Park: the Stick of Truth - €8
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - €7

Silfolion

FS

Xbox Live 3 Month - $18
Xbox Live 1 Year - $45
Xbox $50 - $45
EA Access Xbox One 1 year - $24

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10

Inversion steam key $1
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key $1
Iron Brigade steam key $1
Toy Soldiers steam key $1
Supreme Commander steam key $1
Serious Sam Double D steam key $1
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack steam key $1
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter steam key $1
Dungeon Siege steam key $2
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key $5

Tomb Raider steam key - $6
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Need for Speed: The Run origin key $4

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2

Want
Paypal

Syriel

I really don't mean to jack your post but what is a membership like this worth?

No worries. :)

Full retail price if you subscribe directly at MLB.tv is $113.

The official discounted price for student and/or military is around $74 for the year.

People here and on other forums seem to be selling the subs for between $35 and $40.

I'm happy to sell outright, but figured it might be more interesting to see if anyone wanted to setup a trade instead.

Oublieux

WTS NVIDIA "Prepare for Battle" (For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands) Game Code for 35 USD

The games can only be redeemed if you have a GTX 1070, 1080, or 1080Ti installed. I am unsure of how successfully these codes sell with this new measure in place now, but please PM me if interested.

Thank you.

Backlogger

Just a little while ago, yep.

I really wouldn't trust Craigslist with something like the Switch, but that's just me. eBay's fees have gotten a little crazy lately, doubled with PayPal's, so you wind up losing a nice chunk of change from that alone, so I get that. It's still the most popular second hand market on the internet (this is my own personal metric I pulled out of my ass).

Craigslist is great depending on your community. I used it all the time when I lived in San Luis Obispo, CA but stopped using it when I moved to Las Vegas, NV

Steiner

Banned
WTS:

Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS Gaming / Computer glasses.
1AIIPga.jpg

Opened the box, have not put on the glasses. Your nose and your face will be the first that these glasses touch. I'm not going to use them. MSRP is $99.99 ( listing here ) before tax. I'm selling these for $80 shipped. Paypal F&F only, please, or else you pay fees. Will also take partial payment in Nintendo eShop cards or Amazon gift cards. I have multiple positive feedbacks as both a buyer and a seller.

NOTE: These are *not* prescription glasses. These are made for people who look at computer or TV screens for several hours a day. The proprietary lenses filter out the harsh blue light and provide a very slight magnification so you don't have to strain to see details on-screen. I have a pair of Gunnars already that I love and use every single day, but these are not my style.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
WTS

3DS

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $40
Dragon Quest 7 - $30

PS4

Uncharted 4 - $30
The Last of Us Remastered - $20

WTB

Super Mario Brothers Wii U

RkOwnage

Money is tight so I am looking to part with my Nintendo 64 Collection, I've got:
The System - Original Gray, with a blue/clear controller, and the power/AV cables
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Beetle Adventure Racing
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Dr. Mario 64
Earthworm Jim 3D
Goldeneye 007
Harvest Moon 64 - JUST FOUND AND ADDED - was in a different box!!
Jet Force Gemini
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Gold**)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Gold)
Major League Baseball ft. Ken Griffey Jr.
Mario Golf
Mario Party
Mission Impossible
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
NFL Blitz 2001
Perfect Dark
Pilotwings
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Resident Evil 2
Quest 64**
South Park
StarFox 64
Star Wars: Battle for Naboo
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire**
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Wave Race 64
WCW/nWo World Tour
WWF No Mercy
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
Yoshi's Story

** - Has some slight sticker damage on cart
I don't have any boxes, and I can provide pictures if requested. I do believe I had a gray controller as well, but the joystick has seem some use, it was 1 of my only 2 controllers I ever had, up until a year ago.

I'm asking $350. Shipping in US only.

Also selling:
New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS - Gold Edition - This is the Nintendo 3DS XL that's red and came with a copy of the game as well. Everything is included with this except the code for the game ! - $150

Powerbeats 2 - Black/Red and Gray/Blue - Comes with included charging cable - $40 a piece

Oakb9ta.png

-I take PayPal (fees paid or friends & family).
-Prices are shipped within the US48 (can ship international but $$$).
-Prices are negotiable (especially when buying multiples). Rather these have a new home.
-Feel free to PM me for any questions/concerns or for pictures!

HAVES:

Steam Keys
  • ABZU - $6
  • Attractio - $1
  • ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition - $.50
  • Okhlos - $2
  • Project CARS - $3
  • Ryse: Son of Rome - $3
  • Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack - $1
  • Star Wars™ The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edition - $1
  • Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II - $1
  • VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action - $6

Anime DVDs
  • Hetalia Season 1 - 5 + Movie Set (sealed, S5 is the LE) - $105
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Movie Collection Limited Edition Set - $45
  • My-Z-HiME / My Otome Anime Legends Set - $48
  • My-Z-HiMe / My Otome Zwei OVA (sealed) - $6
  • Orphen: The Perfect Collection (adv brick style ver) - $18
  • Rumbling Hears Complete Series Collection Limited Edition Set - $26
  • School Days Complete TV Series (sealed) - $26
  • Scrapped Princess Anime Legends Set - $24

Figures/Statues
  • Batwoman - Bishoujo Statue - DC Comics Bishoujo - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $75
  • Captain Earth - Yomatsuri Akari - Nendoroid (sealed) - $38
  • Evangelion - Ayanami Rei - Physical Education Class by Sega (sealed) - $26
  • Evangelion - Souryuu Asuka Langley - Physical Education Class by Sega (sealed) - $26 ** or take both Eva figures for $45 obo
  • Ikki Tousen - Chouhi Ekitoku - 1/8 - Armored Ver. by Toy's Works (very warn/damaged packaging, missing spear tip) - $36
  • Ikki Tousen - Kan'u Unchou - 1/7 - Limited Comic Gum Black ver. (worn packaging) - $75
  • Infinite Stratos - Cecilia Alcott & Charlotte Dunois - 1/7 - Swimsuit ver. by Alter (sealed) - $160
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Hestia - FuRyu Prize Figure (sealed) - $55
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Hestia - FuRyu Prize Figure Special Color ver. (sealed) - $65
  • Kantai-Collection Mikuma Figure, Ceylon Tea Party Series by Banpresto (sealed) - $22
  • Lucky☆Star - Takara Miyuki - Ichiban Kuji - Ichiban Kuji Premium Lucky☆Star ~Macross F Collab - $22
  • Shining Resonance - Rinna Mayfield - 1/8 by Kotobukiya - $106
  • Sonic the Hedgehog - Nendoroid 1st Print ver. (sealed) - $135
  • The Incredible Hulk - Red She-Hulk - Bishoujo Statue - Marvel x Bishoujo SDCC Exclusive - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $140
  • To LOVEru Darkness - Momo Belia Deviluke - Noodle Stopper Figure - Swimsuit ver. Navy color (sealed) - $25

Music
  • The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal vinyl (sealed but sleeve is damaged) - $100
  • Parasitic Ejaculation - Echoes of Depravity CD - $10

PSVita
  • Oddworld Stranger's Wrath PSX exclusive cover ver (sealed) - offer

WANTS:
  • Acranius - The Echo Of Her Cracking Chest CD
  • cheap death metal/slam/deathcore CDs
  • Internal Devour - Aborted and Slaughtered CD
  • PayPal (fees paid or F&F)

WTS

FiiO E10K headphone DAC/AMP: $50

1.5 months old, barely used. Like new condition.

Corsair M65 Pro RGB Mouse: $30

Used a few hours tops. Like new.

WTB

- Nioh PS4 digital

WTS
is anyone else interested in a PSone LCD Monitor combo? It's a little dirty from being in my attic for years upon years and there is a crack on the base of the LCD monitor (not the screen) everything works. Let me know if anyone is intered.

I'll provide photos of all the stuff later.

Necrovex

WTS

PS4 Pro, in excellent condition mostly used with digital games hardly ever had a disc in it. Comes with the box and all included accessories

300 paypal

Sent you a PM about this.

Also

WTS

iPad Mini 2, Wifi-Only, 32GB, comes with a black smartcase- $180 Shipped. I'll also send you the a lightening charging cord.

shandy706

Even lower prices :)

UV Code

Sing (HD UV CODE for Vudu) - SOLD

WTS

My games are all in excellent to like new condition.

PS4 Games
MLB: The Show '16 (game and case) - $8 Shipped

Xbox One Games
Gears of War 4 (game and case) - $18 shipped

Really WTB

Thrustmaster TMX Wheel - $150 shipped (in excellent condition preferred)

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
For Trade/Sale: update with price drop on all games.:
- Resident Evil 7 brand new: $35 shipped
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PS4 brand new $11 shipped

- Infamous Second Son (like new, never played but opened): $10 shipped
- Batman Arkham Knight XB1 $10 shipped
- Destiny Taken King (all codes used, disc plays as base vanilla destiny) $4 shipped

Astro A30 Audio System:

Headset plus Mixamp. 2014ish model. Barely used (secondary to A50s). $50 shipped.

XBox Elite Wireless controller:
Excellent condition. Used sparingly. Attachments unused. Less than 6 months old. $95 shipped.

Brooks X1 to PS4 Converter:

The best converter on the market, bar none. Decided to move to PS4 as a primary box so moving on from this, but flawlessly converts X1 controllers into PS4 inputs with just one usb attachment and one wire. Way, way better than the CronusMax. $35 shipped.

PSX Games for collectors:
FF Tactics black label
FF IX black label
FF VIII green label
Xenogears green label
FFXII Steelbook collectors edition

Movies (mostly BRD, some others):
Batman vs. Superman Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition BRD (digital code unused). $7
Revolution S1 BRD new/sealed $8
Big Bang Theory DVD Seasons 1,2,4,5 (2,4 new/sealed)
Big Bang Theory BRD Seasons 3,5,6 (5 new/sealed)
Star Wars Episodes IV-VI Special Edition DVD Box set (the silver set with Vader head on one side and iconic trio on the other). Not sure which version these are, but it was a limited edition.
Star Trek TNG: Season 3 BRD new sealed $15
Inglorious Basterds BRD (Watched once) $5
CHUCK S1-4 DVD

I am going to post more movies/series/games that are basically for sale only for the cost of shipping (about $3.50 for the mailer and first class mailer.) Or I might do it in a big excel dump - I have to get this crap out of the house, so look for that soon.
If I have not quoted a price, it is because I have no idea what it is worth and will entertain almost any offer/trade.

Want to Buy/Trade:
- PSN Credit
- AC: Syndicate PS4 (limited or gold edition)
- Elder Scrolls Online XB1/PS4 prefer digital

Thanks!

For Sale Get all games for $15

$5 Games
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

$2 Games (get all codes for $8)
Space Run Galaxy
RIVE
Neon Chrome
Jotun
Steamworld Heist
Project Highrise
Husk

$1 Games (Get all codes for $5)
Flat Heroes
Morphblade
Poly Bridge
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
The Last Remnant
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Yosumin
Anomaly 2
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
HoPiKo
Okhlos

azxuuOg.png

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Surface Pro 4
33440925061_0e0fd1e954_z.jpg

- i5 Model
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB HD
- Black, carbon fiber skin
- Surface pen, original box and all cables includes

Item is in excellent working condition. It has been adult owned in a smoke free home. I put a black carbon fiber skin on it the moment I took it out of the package so you can rest assured the back is completely scratch-free. The screen is in excellent shape as well.

Asking $720 shipped OBO.

Some of you may be wondering about a type cover. I do have a type cover as well; however, it is a Tennessee Titans type cover. I know there aren't many of us Titans fans :D so that's why I'm listing it separately.

Asking $70 shipped OBO for the type cover.

**If you happen to be a Titans fan and are interested in both, I'll take $770 OBO for both of them together.**

Game of Thrones Season 3 (Blu-ray)
- Adult owned, box included
$15 shipped

Game of Thrones Season 4 plus bonus disc (Blu-ray)
- Adult owned, box included
$20 shipped

Images here.

Razer Hard Gaming Mat
32732670690_0e88bb7488_o.jpg

- Includes original box and carrying case
Asking $23 shipped

Adonit Jot Pro (image)
- Barely used and perfect working condition
Asking $13 shipped

WTB Wii U Pro Controller

Would a kind soul be willing to check on Wii U Pro Controllers for me while they are out shopping at their local Walmart? i'm willing to pay $60 shipped for two new controllers or $30 for one controller. Please Please Please Pretty Please?? The gamepad needs to be recharged every 2-3 hours and BOTW isn't a 2-3 hour game. Also looking for wiimotes and possibly other stuff.

You'll still need the Gamepad for some things in BotW.

Squarehard

Special Want to Buy/Trade For:

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

Figmas (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

----------------------------------------------

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

LRG Vita Games Bundle 6 Games (all new and sealed): Thomas Was Alone, The Swapper, Stealth Inc., Octodad, Lone Survivor, and One Way Heroics $180 Shipped
O584KYBl.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $240 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
R3gKHxjl.jpg

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad
Pictures here.

Complete your stuff!
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on. This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you. We can negotiate a price afterwards. Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii. Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $43 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $35 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $38 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)
Chain Chronicle V [JP Version]
Captain Earth [JP Version] (One corner of cover art has damage)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $29 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $19 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $38 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

None atm

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:
Amazon GC (87.5% Paypal F&F)
Vita JP titles
Paypal
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom