• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, live bombcast. Of course!

...I forgot that was a thing.

I wanna see the numbers on how many people requested that feature. Was that really a thing people wanted? In fact, I think the Bombcast has suffered for it. Before the live version, they used to talk over each other a lot or interrupt each other to make a snarky joke or something, especially Jeff, which made for hilarious tangents.

Now it seems like they actively stay away from those situations in a conscious effort to avoid frustrating Jason into having to switch cameras nonstop to focus on the person currently talking.

oti

Banned
I wanna see the numbers on how many people requested that feature. Was that really a thing people wanted? In fact, I think the Bombcast has suffered for it. Before the live version, they used to talk over each other a lot or interrupt each other to make a snarky joke or something, especially Jeff, which made for hilarious tangents.

Now it seems like they actively stay away from those situations in a conscious effort to avoid frustrating Jason into having to switch cameras nonstop to focus on the person currently talking.

Pretty sure they wanted to have a video version on YouTube for reach, so why not make live available for premium members.

If they want to make Jason's life easier, they can simply get some software that will automatically change the camera to the person talking in his mic.

LiK

If they want to make Jason's life easier, they can simply get some software that will automatically change the camera to the person talking in his mic.

That might be bad. Skype has a function like that and the camera changes for those video podcasts were dizzying.

That might be bad. Skype has a function like that and the camera changes for those video podcasts were dizzying.

Right, but Skype is free and cheap. I'm talking professional-grade software that works. Surely there's something like that on the market.

Hindl

Or if they ever go off on a tangent just keep it on the main camera that puts everyone but Jason in the shot, and then cut to him if he has anything to say. We only need cuts to specific people if there's a monologue or something

Telfo

I finished watching Hitsmas and I found myself really sad when Vinny didn't complete the mission. really thought he was going to against all odds

Joeku

I finished watching Hitsmas and I found myself really sad when Vinny didn't complete the mission. really thought he was going to against all odds

It was cool that Io then went and made it a featured contract called "The Caravella Conundrum".

Scizzy

They really should have called an audible and reloaded at checkpoints until the Sheik got the kill.

Dammit, I booked it home because I thought the murdering started at 3.

*grumble grumble*

Still gotta watch UPF, Yakuza finale, DOTA vid (is it funny?)

But I AM WATCHING THEM MURDER LIVE.

gbUvqtB.png

2951826-cp_fireprowrestling_world_unfinished.00_32_16_32.still001.jpg

Our very own Spirit of Jazz should be proud.

I took a break from PUBG, returned, got #1. Lucked out getting the 100 round machine gun and sprayed it in the general direction of the last two.

Giant Bomb went live at 4 P.M. on the 17th. They had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with higher authorities. Nothing but a vague longing for chicken dinner, and a generalized wish for revenge against the other citizens of Murder Island.

Aselith

Right, but Skype is free and cheap. I'm talking professional-grade software that works. Surely there's something like that on the market.

Couldn't they just put a monitor in the studio that shows the stream view and then have everyone keep an eye on it? I would have assumed that they had one but if four people don't notice, they must not.

Stop encouraging more PUBG videos.

Don't fight the zeitgeist.

Good luck giant bomb at murdering#!

I had a hype match last night where I ended up gunning this guy down, then the circle started retracting(about 15 minutes in so it hurt) nd this other guy was running to the middle too. I shot him, we had a shoot out, I killed him.

My hubris got me tho. I went to loot the bodies and the circle retracted and I ended up dying. It was worth it though.

Man, the Yakuza 0 ending is so awesome, and I was bummed that Dan and Vinny weren't as into it. But, it's SUCH a huge game, I understand that they were probably burnt out on it. Seemed like a little push and pull between them being non-committal to Kiwami, but Alex being all gung-ho. Reminded me of Dan being full-steam ahead on MGS when Drew wasn't as ready to commit on-camera.

Glad they finished it though! It's been a great way to start the week the last few months.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm really glad I dont play anything as blatant with their microtransactions as Valve games in 2017

like even OW at its worse pales compared to this DOTA SPEND MONEY or CSGO CASES CASES KNIVES interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom