• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game And Service Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Which games are you looking to purchase GAF?
Will you be going all digital and filling up your 32GB cards? Or picking any of these bad boys up in retail and just accessing the PSN Store for DLC, patches and updates?

These release dates are North America-centric, but I can expand this to include Europe and Asia should there be interest.

NOW AVAILABLE ON PSN

iMmcI.png

Uncharted-Fight-for-Fortune-Logo.png

DECEMBER 18th

200-1326115494-OddworldStrangersWrathHD.PNG

sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-wii-u-wiiu-00c.jpg

FEBRUARY 5th

7781797_orig.jpg

FEBRUARY 12th

logo.jpg

MARCH 5th

MLB 13 The Show

MARCH 12th

logo_l.jpg

GJS

So.. This is exactly the same as the PS Vita "mega thread" right? Cause everything is on PSN.

I'm waiting for SCEE to announce a date for dokuro.

Other than that I'm looking forward to AC3:L & RO, all digital.

meh. it'll do. That Vita Tips and tricks thread will be fucking DOA besides the occasional bump.

This will be my new vita home until somebody makes a specific thread for each and every fucking vita game that I want to talk about. I guess.

So.. This is exactly the same as the PS Vita "mega thread" right? Cause everything is on PSN.

Other than that I'm looking forward to AC3:L & RO, all digital.

And this. Every damn thing on Vita is digital too so this seems kind of like a catch all =/

Astra

Persona 4, ACIII: Liberation and Zero Escape for now. Going physical for those, but will be purchasing Little King's Story eventually. I'd like to go digital for games like Everybody's Golf, but retail is cheaper.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Other than that I'm looking forward to AC3:L & RO.

No, you can only talk store updates here. Game news goes into game |OT|s.

They really need to draft better responses and do this before they crack down on threads to give people time to adjust and make the threads. It's really stupid at times. :/

Pranay

I dont see the point of this thread since we get weekly store threads and also monthly plus threads.

This will just fragment more discussions.

Skyzard

Banned
I mean I understand it, but the information is going to be all over the place...easier for non-regulars I guess :/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean I understand it, but the information is going to be all over the place...easier for non-regulars I guess :/

Isn't basically every single Vita game including all of their BC offerings on the store? So is not this functionally the Vita thread? These rules are confusing.

GJS

They really need to draft better responses and do this before they crack down on threads to give people time to adjust and make the threads. It's really stupid at times. :/

No one is going to post in the game threads they will just drop off, there is already enough in gaming to trawl through to find things.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Yeah, I'm sad. Miss the vitabro/vitacat/vitadog/vitamuffin fun. :(

That being said, I'm very excited about the huge list of games. I just really need to buy a larger card. 8 gigs with all those games is going to be tough.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Isn't basically every single Vita game including all of their BC offerings on the store? So is not this functionally the Vita thread? These rules are confusing.

Yeah.
This thread will pretty much cover all Vita game & community posts.
Seems the same as the Vita OT we had before.

This is good!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
We should be able to discuss store content/sales the same way the other digital platforms do. So, everything Vita related barring accessories.

It'd probably have to be more 'timely' though.

Toki767

Well most of the PS Store and PS Plus talk is heavily PS3 focused. It's just weird now though cause theoretically this would cover PS Mobile too right?

wouwie

I'm sad to see the general Vita thread go. I don't understand how someone could have an issue with a general Vita thread (or a general 3DS/Wii U thread)...

The great thing about it was that it dealt with everything, including a lot of (smaller) topics that don't need their own thread. It was a central place where people met and discussed about a lot of different (small and big) topics that would probably never have fitted elsewhere in the forum.

I don't understand this decision at all... I'm puzzled. This will result in a lot of different , small threads that will vanish fast and are absolutely not easy to follow.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yup, what he said.
We have our thread back Vitacats.

Who wants to talk about Let's Go Bass Fishing!?

When does that fishing game come out? Isn't it supposed to be like an arcade fishing game or something? If so, I'm actually sort of excited. Legend of the River King GBC was one of my most played GBC games, and a similar style game on Vita (on the PSN store...see?!) would be awesome.

Tizoc

I'ma get P4G and VLR, since my bro's giving me his Vita and that punk wouldn't know a good game unless he's heard of it during our youth.

zroid

Banned
In 6+ threads :p

Vita users had it too good on gaf before or something.

lol

Anyway, to commemorate this thread, I will purchase Mutant Blobs Attack (soon).

That I said I was going to do this anyway is completely besides the point, you buncha jerks

Got Mutant Blob because of the dead Vita thread. Wouldn't have found out about the sale otherwise.

Well, going forth, people in your position would probably find out about it from this thread!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'll be honest I literally have no idea what the difference is between a general Vita thread and a discussion about PSN games on the Vita, because I dunno - every single game released for the Vita is also on the PSN store for the Vita. This isn't like the 3DS or some other platform. I think the fragmentation they are going for is utterly ridiculous but I'm hoping its less the case with the Vita because hey every single Vita game is also digital!

23rd/30th can't get here soon enough.

Pranay

This thread will eventually turn into the same as megathread.
All the discussions which happend their will happen here
Dont see the point of this at all :|

Carl

This thread will eventually turn into the same as megathread.
All the discussions which happend their will happen here
Dont see the point of this at all :|

There isn't a point. We've not got 3 threads for what used to need 1, and we have to make new threads for every game we want to talk about. Yay for clutter.

To keep this on topic. I like Mutant Blobs Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom