• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

acohrs

I've never even unlaced any of my UBS lol. Just slide them on and off

Haven't unlaced them but I relaced putting the lace through the lace holes and the spaces between the three stripes like so:

maxresdefault.jpg
The only thing I don't do like the photo is at the end I knot the ends so they can't get through the hole

Copped my first pair of NMDs (not the triple black). Have to say, they look really nice.

I'm settling for waiting to see UB 4.0s since the release month (if rumours are true) is close by plus the prime knit in that version looks pretty decent.

Oxn

Copped my first pair of NMDs (not the triple black). Have to say, they look really nice.

I'm settling for waiting to see UB 4.0s since the release month (if rumours are true) is close by plus the prime knit in that version looks pretty decent.

The best color 3.0 is release aug 30th man. Can’t freaking wait. Triple grey. Ive been waiting on this forecer. And no, the silver pack doesnt cut it.

adidas-Ultra-Boost-3.0-Triple-Grey-03.png

The best color 3.0 is release aug 30th man. Can’t freaking wait. Triple grey. Ive been waiting on this forecer. And no, the silver pack doesnt cut it.

adidas-Ultra-Boost-3.0-Triple-Grey-03.png

Only thing I'm iffy on is the huge colour difference between the grey primeknit and the dark grey boost material. I'm used to light grey matching up with light colours. But who knows, maybe in person it looks fantastic.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
That aligns with my tastes a lot more than the current Yeezys tbh, but I do tend to go the for bigger, chunky, lumpy shoe profiles 🙃

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Those are what Kanye designed whilst in hospital during his breakdown..

The concept design with boost showing wouldn't have been too bad if the colors were done right.

Damn, that looks ugly as shit. Adidas trying to attract the Nike Air Max sneakerheads? (In fairness to the Air Max, it has a much cleaner look than this)

I've been seeing a lot of interesting Ultra Boost models at the Dundas Store, this one definitely has my eye depending on the colourways they will release in the fall.

As someone who absolutely loves the Free Train Force Flyknit from Nike, this is pretty much Adidas's version (though why are we seeing a tongue flap when it has a midcut elasticated cuff?)

What's a good sneaker cleaning kit? Especially for primeknit sneakers?

I'm hearing a soft bristled brush is a must use. Wanting one to give my sneakers a clean over before university.

NYR

Unless YM is trolling...

this is your Yeezy Boost 700

DHD6i1OXsAEjF7D.jpg

Yeezy Supply exclusive

I'm glad these are out, easier to spot out hypebeats with zero taste. Epic troll by Kanye - this is his "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters" moment, proving he can put out anything and it will sell.

I'm glad these are out, easier to spot out hypebeats with zero taste. Epic troll by Kanye - this is his "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters" moment, proving he can put out anything and it will sell.

This is what I don't understand about Yeezystans. At least the Yeezy boosts look nice on top of being stupidly hard to find, but this? L O L. It looks atrocious and you always hear the nonsense "Kanye's thinking about those kids with payless shoes." In that case why are they 300 bucks then lmao.

I'm glad these are out, easier to spot out hypebeats with zero taste. Epic troll by Kanye - this is his "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters" moment, proving he can put out anything and it will sell.

I eagerly await to see how many people hating on them now will inevitably succumb and buy them.

They are absolute hot garbage. I actually had an outside standing interest to try and find V2s, but I can't stress enough how 110% I am out on these.

YEESH.

Oxn

I eagerly await to see how many people hating on them now will inevitably succumb and buy them.

They are absolute hot garbage. I actually had an outside standing interest to try and find V2s, but I can't stress enough how 110% I am out on these.

YEESH.

YUP, YOU'RE GETTING A PAIR FOR SURE.

see5harp

With resale still how it is on basically every Yeezy that comes out, you'd be an idiot not to try to cop. I will resell and get shit I actually want.

Oxn

With resale still how it is on basically every Yeezy that comes out, you'd be an idiot not to try to cop. I will resell and get shit I actually want.

I have a feeling, you will just make your money back after fees and such. At most a cool $100 profit.

Top Bottom