• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of Fire 6 announced for PC/tablet/smartphones

Breath of Fire 6 has been announced for PC/Tablet/Smartphones. Online touch RPG. Service starts in 2014.
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7248725.html
bec4a717.jpg

3ed33c4f.jpg

b13cc9b2.jpg

322bafa2.jpg

b7bf774f.jpg

cc24c89e.jpg

0cf967a8.jpg

EDIT: Brb jumping off a cliff.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK????????????????????????

Recall

How deep in regards to mechanics are games usually on iOS/tablets etc? Any chance its just a generic game with a brand name slapped on?

duckroll

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha. Capcom has no shame. BoF6! Numbered sequel! Touch Online RPG! Loooooooooooooooooooool.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Capcom logic: revives dead franchise just to fuck over its fanbase.

They just can't get enough of ruining every ip they own and pissing off every single one of their fanbase.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I called my brother (he was sleeping) and told him about this asap...

Me: Hey man, Breath of Fire VI announced!
Bro: W... what?
Me: Want to know which consoles it'll be released on?
*quiet*
Me: PC, tablet, smartphones
*more quiet*
Bro: Capcom are a bunch of idiot morons.

Bwhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

The 13 games capcom announced were either IOS games or card games and MH.

The only one that's different is Deep down, which they said is an online game and won't be shown till TGS.

Here's some of the games announced of the 13:

Top Bottom