• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how they claim all of that, but let someone go and say they are having an abortion or dating someone black and they are frothing at the mouth in rage.

But yea, funny pic.
I enjoy using those opportunities to let those folks know I also have guns.

Makes them jittery, you can see how uncomfortable they are at even the idea of somebody that doesn't like one shade off the Pillsbury dough boy owning firearms.

It's pretty fun.

I enjoy using those opportunities to let those folks know I also have guns.

Makes them jittery, you can see how uncomfortable they are at even the idea of somebody that doesn't like one shade off the Pillsbury dough boy owning firearms.

It's pretty fun.

I've always wanted to go hunting. Went in to a local gun store to make some inquiries about gun ownership and licensing. Strange that it didn't go that well

Mornin' Everyone.
____

Came across this Excerpt from an interview with Nathalie Emmanuel talking about representation in the F&F films.

I liked it, so i thought i'd share it with you guys.

Hopefully you can listen to it, even thought it's on the BBC iplayer.

Is F&F the most diverse series of movies, thats crazy. I always like hearing about good vibes on set of a movie, F&F is fun and a pure entertainment set of films where the cast have gotten to know each other on a personal level and thats awesome, aside from that one side story, you don't hear anything about anyone being a diva. Thanks for that.

Numb

aZmz9bX_460s.jpg

When will people take a single chill day and spare someone

Morning fellas. Everything's good on my end. About to hit the gym in 2 hours and then do some grocery shopping.

How about you both?

Also Lightning I recently started trying to play competitively in OW because I want Genji's gold weapon. Are you big on competitive play or not quite?

DM, does your job still have you working crazy hours?

Morning fellas. Everything's good on my end. About to hit the gym in 2 hours and then do some grocery shopping.

How about you both?

Also Lightning I recently started trying to play competitively in OW because I want Genji's gold weapon. Are you big on competitive play or not quite?

I do competitive if I feel like it. But yeah I do.

Kreed

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aZmz9bX_460s.jpg[img]

When will people take a single chill day and spare someone[/QUOTE]

I think this is Ryan Shazier who has alopecia. Black Twitter might be taking an L this time.

[quote="Slayven, post: 234392179"]Only Jet moto[/QUOTE]

They need to bring those racing games back.

I do competitive if I feel like it. But yeah I do.

I'm not super into it like I don't care if I win or lose. I just want those damn purple CP. Let me know if you will be on later today. I'm down to do quick play, arcade, pve or competitive.

DM, does your job still have you working crazy hours?

Bro...I'm pushing 60 hours. This week I've came home, eat dinner, do some errands and pass out randomly on my bed. I'm glad I go to the gym in the morning. Like it will be 9:45 and I'm chatting in bed and then I wake up and it's 4am. But I just need to keep going until June and then my service initiative at work will be completed and I can go back to a typical 40 hour week.

Bro...I'm pushing 60 hours. This week I've came home, eat dinner, do some errands and pass out randomly on my bed. I'm glad I go to the gym in the morning. Like it will be 9:45 and I'm chatting in bed and then I wake up and it's 4am. But I just need to keep going until June and then my service initiative at work will be completed and I can go back to a typical 40 hour week.

You can do it man. I know it's tough. I'm gonna try to get a few raises and then I need to get back to my simple 8 hour days again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom