• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6: Photo Sharing Thread

autumnring-minijhsv5.jpg
mountpanoramamotorracyvseg.jpg
mountpanoramamotorracv6sfd.jpg
nrburgringnordschleifwpskq.jpg
nrburgringnordschleif37se5.jpg

ghibli99

A few more... I'm only about 10% through career or so. Slow going. I'm liking it better than GT5, but it hasn't really hooked me yet. Photo mode is fun, though. LOL

N4GHwPy.jpg

GiBnIr5.jpg

5msBxzj.jpg

In hindsight, I should have slowed down the shutter speed on the last one.

Some very pretty shots but the only ones that really interest me are those that are actual in-game shots while driving so that I get a better understanding of how it looks while playing.

NeoGash

Still amazed at how this is running on the PS3. You could tell me some of these shots were from a PS4 game and I'd believe you. I think the lighting sells the look of GT which puts it above everything else.

Hoo-doo

Banned
tokyor246xds1p.jpg

I fucking love this car right here.
Putting some soft racing tires on there and taking it for a spin down Tokyo R246 is just the most fun i've had with the game yet.

Oh crap... I knew it was not a good idea to enter this thread... technically I could spend 60€ on this but I have Super Mario 3D World, Bravely Default, a PS4 with Shadowfall and a boatload of PS+ games to play still so spending more money... yet some of these shots...

Especially the real-life comparisons are absolutely mind-blowing, good job on these! :eek: I will be honest and say that I couldn't really tell what was GT6 and what not until I looked really close, it's insane! And I know or atleast I vaguely remember Polyphony saying they won't add liveries to the games but it would make the GT games truly perfect :(

Also could anyone please be so kind and take a shot of a Fairlady 370z if it's still in the game?

Niks

Just took my most realistic photos to date. the BRZ is extremely photogenic :)

LS155H8.jpg

q0AXhsv.jpg

x9mqsgN.jpg

XSDCNPa.jpg

n1t8ur4.jpg

And I tried to do some panoramas.

M3LrDTZ.jpg

UGneMUB.jpg

Izayoi

Banned
Game looks fucking crazy good. The lighting and material shaders are unreal, hard to believe what they're pulling off on ancient hardware.

lem0n

Does someone have a decent walkthrough? I'm crap at taking photos that are in focus. They seem in focus when I frame them up, but after I shoot it, it's all nasty looking.

benzy

Does someone have a decent walkthrough? I'm crap at taking photos that are in focus. They seem in focus when I frame them up, but after I shoot it, it's all nasty looking.

If you want a specific object, like a car or something else in the environment to be in focus, aim at it and press Square. You can then lower the aperture to apply more blur to the surrounding background, or raise the aperture to make everything clear.

If you're having trouble with motion blur, press Triangle, go to mode 3 under panning, and that will keep the car in focus while blur is applied to the background.

MisterM

Newbie question, how do I find photos once I've saved them. I'd like to copy them to a USB stick if possible.

Thanks.

lem0n

If you want a specific object, like a car or something else in the environment to be in focus, aim at it and press Square. You can then lower the aperture to apply more blur to the surrounding background, or raise the aperture to make everything clear.

If you're having trouble with motion blur, press Triangle, go to mode 3 under panning, and that will keep the car in focus while blur is applied to the background.
Thank you! Played about with the settings and wow, aperture made all the difference in how it came out!

Top Bottom