• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets soul stolen during rap battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a search, didn't see this posted. From what I understand it, the summary is that Calicoe (dude in blue) is a rapper who likes to brag about how his dad was a member of BMF and is doing jail time for it. Lux (dude in suit) proceeds to tear his ass open. It's a long video, but if you just want to get to the ether it starts about 33 minutes in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-z2hxXxKg

commedieu

Banned
was thinkin more..

Childs-Play-movie-02.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Damn...I'm suprised he didn't go home and kill himself after all that

"HARRIET TUBMAN WAS MORE OF A MAN THAN YOUR FATHER!"

SUPREME1

Banned
Smh at someone bragging about their dad doing time.

You maybe brag if you're dad, you know, got away with the crime... but definitely not if he got caught. That just means he wasn't smart enough to stay ahead of the law.

EDIT:

LUX... annihilated him in that third round.

That was ruthless.

Mad props.

see5harp

I like battles but I wish they wouldn't pretend like any of this is off the domepiece. Hearing guys actually freestyle would probably be boring, I admit. eXquire would ether all these niccas in a real battle.

I like battles but I wish they wouldn't pretend like any of this is off the domepiece. Hearing guys actually freestyle would probably be boring, I admit. eXquire would ether all these niccas in a real battle.

No one pretends to freestyle anymore. Its been stated these battles are in written leagues.

the "freestyle" part was my mistake. These are obviously pre-written as otherwise how would he have the instagram stuff ready? Really stuff like Ether, Hit-em up and Takeover is all prewritten too so I don't see what's the difference.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
You probably got this from Bum's stream last night or just a coincidence - I didn't get to watch it yet, I will later, but I must have missed when rap battles turned into this slow, poetry-like recital-kinda thing, only discovered these kind of battles last night on that stream.

see5harp

the "freestyle" part was my mistake. These are obviously pre-written as otherwise how would he have the instagram stuff ready? Really stuff like Ether, Hit-em up and Takeover is all prewritten too so I don't see what's the difference.

I suppose that's true. Battles can be pretty enjoyable for the performance alone.

Smh at someone bragging about their dad doing time.

You maybe brag if you're dad, you know, got away with the crime... but definitely not if he got caught. That just means he wasn't smart enough to stay ahead of the law.

I used to work in a shitty place a year ago and it was full of dumbasses. My coworkers always bragged about doing jail time and they would sometimes make fun of me because i've never dealt with a cop before (in bad terms).

Yep, i hated that place.

kehs

Banned
my bad, shouldn't have thrown the word "freestyle" in there. But still pretty brutal.

Yup, dude got pretty raw with the dad stuff.

LET ME WORK

You know, dude with the t-shirt is pretty douchey, I know it's a battle, but turning his back? Own it man, own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom