• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just got a settlement check in the EA Sports lawsuit

jmizzal

ea_zpsa1067704.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just came today and I wasnt expecting that much, people even joked about only getting a few cents or a few dollars. I was truthful in the lawsuit on what I spent on Madden and NCAA over the years in the lawsuit so i'm happy with the outcome.

I got some extra bucks to spend on games this holiday season

Here are two threads talking about it

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541125

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426588

Don't remember if I put my old address on this form or not :-\. Luckily I know the people that took that apartment, I'll have to have them keep an eye out for my check.

smr00

Banned
Totally forgot about this.. I ended up not doing it even though i had receipts and was eligible because i knew what i was getting into every year.

I would of ultimately of felt bad about taking the money even though they are a multi billion dollar company that the internet hates.

terrisus

Hey, I have Madden 94, 95 and 96 for Genesis, where's my check?

(I got them as part of a group of games that came when I bought a Nomad. Never touched them, I hate Football)

I've bought 2 copies of Madden every year since 2007

I bet I didn't even file for this stupid thing

I guess I can't check either

DoctorZ

Completely forgot about this. I definitely did this, I'll have to keep an eye out. I think I only bought two Madden games though, never NCAA. Just need to make sure I find it when it comes, hopefully it hasn't come yet. Sometimes my gf shreds "junk" mail and her not knowing what this is she may have thought it was a scam or something.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I could look up my claim, I can't remember how many versions I'd purchased. I remember sitting one night and adding it all up, though. Hopefully I get a check soon, too.

MattDoza

I should be getting something, but I'm not sure if I'll get it because I've moved since then, sucks

Did you put in a change of address? Mail should be forwarded to your new address, if you did.

I filled out all of that information, but never went through a "verification" process. Did you just fill out the claims info sent by email OP?

jmizzal

Did you put in a change of address? Mail should be forwarded to your new address, if you did.

I filled out all of that information, but never went through a "verification" process. Did you just fill out the claims info sent by email OP?

Yea I filled out the claim from the email that was sent out.

I wonder if I filled out the info on the site.. Howd you do that? I cant remember if I did but do remember them sending me the stuff in the mail about it. Hopefully I get a check! lol

gazele

Banned

I did...but I got notice that forwarding is ending soon, so who knows

VXLbeast

Totally forgot about this.. I ended up not doing it even though i had receipts and was eligible because i knew what i was getting into every year.

I would of ultimately of felt bad about taking the money even though they are a multi billion dollar company that the internet hates.

At least there are some like you.

Parexion

Neo Member
Straight to the bank!
...only to spend it on another EA game so that the money goes straight back to them I presume?

Top Bottom