• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshinori Ono: Wii U will differ greatly from E3. Many more possibilities.

Thanks to Indyana

http://www.3djuegos.com/noticias-ve...ii-u-ofrecera-caracteristicas-nunca-vistas-y/

"What we saw last E3 is not a reflection of everything this console is able to offer. We have been trying the development kits and some of its new characteristics will improve its possibilities. It isn't something like Kinect or similar accessories, it's something different.

I can't tell you more about it because, if I do, Nintendo will send assassins to finish me! (laughs) But let’s say that Wii U will be a console with so many and unique possibilities that it will be difficult to show them in the box they are going to sell it or to be published by magazines and other mediums," said Yoshinori Ono.

ono.jpg

i hope he's right though

Nintendo ninjas are like UFOs. We talk about them so much their existence becomes a joke and no one believes it. But the truth is out there

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade U Fit Edition for Wii U's launch confirmed.

Sounds like he's throwing the old 'potential' spiel about there, if it can't be shown from the box or in any magazines/publications then surely he's referring to the future, and nothing that will immediately obvious. Unless I'm reading that wrong

Mlatador

Banned
We saw smoke and mirrors last E3.

Well, one year before the big Wii (+Wii-mote=OMG best thing ever!) reveal, Nintendo just showed a black console named "Revolution".

Of course they've already shown some features of the Wii U, but I have the feeling that there is more. Nintendo is good at keeping secrets...

Top Bottom