• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studios working on fucking Donkey Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay...

#DonkeyKong Country is coming to #WiiU, developed by #RetroStudios. #NintendoDirectNA #E3
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/344460893213560832

Out whenever.

iu2gGEogk61Zb.gif

Galang

Banned
I was mad, but Dixie Kong + Bad Guys that don't actually look boring and lame makes me interested. Hopefully the music isn't as lame as well this time

Kind of a bummer to have their talent used on the same ol thing, but I'm watching the footage right now, and it does look great. A huge step up from DKCR, which was excellent anyway.

Wacksauce.

It's gonna be a good game, but I wish Retro was being used to make either a new Prime-style Metroid, or a new type of title. I'd have loved another crack at Raven Blade, or a new Star Tropics, or something like that.
Oh well.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Donkey Kong Country is awesome though. DKCR is one of the best games of the last few years. Why are people upset with this?

nkarafo

That's too bad because Metroid really needed a resurrection after the horrible death caused by the last installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom