• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I still have my kilt from high school. They don't even have kilts anymore as part of the uniform.
Eh...? I'm sure they do.
I woke up shivering with a nose full of dried blood. I don't deserve this.
Was it from the heat? If not then I feel bad for you. If yes then you've been blessed
I remember when they opened the catholic school in my town and my public highschool's population was cut in half. It was a bad time
Jesus I certainly wouldn't put my kid in there.

I was driving north up near Don Mills and Lawrence and a car on the opposite side of the road did a left turn just as I was about to cross the lights, forcing me to do an emergency slowdown. I then saw it make a really wide turn and hit a barrier or something and broke off its bumper. This was all on the back of my eye after passing the lights.

I couldn't stop because the road was congested. This was completely not my fault. That neighborhood is full of old people so it might have been a frazzled old person who accidentally put their foot on the gas pedal.

gabbo

Eh...? I'm sure they do.

Was it from the heat? If not then I feel bad for you. If yes then you've been blessed

Jesus I certainly wouldn't put my kid in there.

My home town is heavily catholic, and the nearest catholic school was over half an hour away, this must have been great for those parents. All the jesus, none of the paying to ship their kid 30+ minutes out of town

Renewed

I was weak dammit, I wanted the Japanese complete edition. I haven't even taken it back out after messing around with it. The English menu patch still meant I wouldn't understand everything for the story.

Any of you guys in the north York area happen to have a 360 I can borrow. I have been trying to get on that 360 sell but it seems to be impossible on the Web store since you cant use your Xbox credit and PayPal I have is in china so they definitely aren't allowing that either. Having a console is the only way

All my 360s are in the us, may see how much it cost to ship one later.

Stay cool, apartment doesn't even allow air yet . Not use to this. Was sweating it out the other day inside. Left my front door open and helped a bit

Man, kfc and McDonald's don't even have biscuits here. It's an all new world....
Kfc without biscuits might as well not even have chicken.

jstripes

Banned
Stay cool, apartment doesn't even allow air yet . Not use to this. Was sweating it out the other day inside. Left my front door open and helped a bit

Man, kfc and McDonald's don't even have biscuits here. It's an all new world....
Kfc without biscuits might as well not even have chicken.

Popeye's has biscuits.

walei

Hi Toronto GAF!

I'll be moving back to Toronto in June and the first order of business is... internet!

I'll stay with my parents for the first 6 months or so, but their Roger's internet service is pretty bare bone, it's like $39/month for 20G or something. I'm a heavy FF14 player / media streaming service user. What would be a good plan for us to get? My parents are long time Roger's customer so are there any good deals I should try to ask for?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hi Toronto GAF!

I'll be moving back to Toronto in June and the first order of business is... internet!

I'll stay with my parents for the first 6 months or so, but their Roger's internet service is pretty bare bone, it's like $39/month for 20G or something. I'm a heavy FF14 player / media streaming service user. What would be a good plan for us to get? My parents are long time Roger's customer so are there any good deals I should try to ask for?
Ideally switch to a third party reseller ISP like Teksavvy for the better plans. If they're stuck with Rogers for some reason, then the best you can do is try to negotiate with them.

John Blade

Just craving for some Malaysian food and just wondering if anyone here try out Soos restaurant at 94 Ossington Ave and your option of the food. Also, wondering if anyone want to join in with me to try out this restaurant for fun (my crew bail out of me last minute and still want to go into the restaurant to try it out).

Top Bottom