• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so fucking frustrating that being a policy-guru, and having the ability to discuss policy with nuance is at odds with what is needed to be elected.

I wanted her to stick to discussing policy and ignore all the noise. I feel once she stepped out and started with the attacks and whatnot, it was fuel to a fire many wanted to see get lit.

tbm24

I wanted her to stick to discussing policy and ignore all the noise. I feel once she stepped out and started with the attacks and whatnot, it was fuel to a fire many wanted to see get lit.
What's sad is, at least for the events and rallies I watched for her, she didn't spend that much time on fuck Trump, just that's what the news picked up on and spread around. Same will likely go for this interview that's about to end. She spoke about a lot and with great detail, I bet the cut of her bringing up her popular vote win is what they'll report and build their rhetoric off of.

Barzul

Clinton should stay out of the spotlight. Trump can bury himself.

Personally think this is good. We can now see the glaring difference. More pronounced by Trump's 100 days.

Edit: She basically just advocated for UBI...we missed out.

Mrbob

Lol, this is making my day today. So angry and then him trying to defend the wall with that steel fence was great.

I'm confused?

@GlennThrush
Hillary takeaways 1) Loathes Trump 2) blames Comey/Putin 3) the 'real' Hillary-funny, hard-edged, unguarded 4) blames everyone but self

@jeffzeleny
"I take absolute personal responsibility. I was the candidate. I was the person on the ballot," @HillaryClinton says of her losing campaign.

What is going on?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Mulvaney giving this reporter passive-aggressive shit for wishing him a happy anniversary.

@ZekeJMiller
QOTD: "This is going to be a disaster" —Mick Mulvaney on conference call with reporters where lines were unmuted/playing hold music

The Veep-ening continues.
Beautiful.

jtb

Banned
Shitting on Hillary is the easiest way for beltway reporters to re-establish their "both sidezzzs" bona fides. Double if you're the NYT politics desk.

jmdajr

Well at least lawmakers joined forces in grilling United Airlines today.

At the House Transportation Committee hearing, Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pennsylvania), its chairman, warned the executives to "seize the opportunity" to revamp customer service, "or you're not going to like it."

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-California), asked the airline executives, "How much do you hate the American people?

"We're all sick of it," said Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Massachusetts), referring to the flying experience in general. He said passengers now had "lowered expectations" and that "we all know it is a horrible experience."

kadotsu

Banned
Shitting on Hillary is the easiest way for beltway reporters to re-establish their "both sidezzzs" bona fides. Double if you're the NYT politics desk.

The great thing with Clinton is that you can use her to pander to either extreme side. Who wouldn't want to shit on that incrementalist, neo-liberal drone striker.

rec0ded1

It's like he's a looney tunes cartoon salesman. "Look I talk fast, deal fast, we're competent, we get things done, get outta here kid ya bother me, the wall keeps people out look at the pics"

Mulvaney putting best face on no wall funding, saying new border security money will beef up existing fencing.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/859469465989369857

giphy.gif

Every day I think this administration can't get any more ridiculous, I watch something like this briefing and sit in sheer amazement at the spectacle.

I don't want to be in a reality TV show.:/

He's talking very fast, very aggresively, jumping from one reporter and question to the next, not leaving any breathing room.

Very defensive and passive aggressive towards decent questions.

Kind of reminds me of a southern auction house

who is that guy? I found a PBS stream and played back why does he answer everything like he is screaming lol

studyguy

Clinton isn't dictating our policies, won't ever be. It's pretty moot fam.
Stop falling for the boogyman of the right.

Blader

Why in the world does Mulvaney keep holding these press conferences? Since when is the OMB director supposed to be such a prolific, public spokesperson for the president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom