• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop 11/1-11/14: 50% off PS HD Collections

Update: You need a coupon. So buy on Amazon from now on.

Save 50% on select Sony Collections (Must Present Coupon for Discount) Purchase 1 or more Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection SKU: 270705, Jak and Daxter Collection T25 SKU: 271076, Ratchet & Clank Collection T25 SKU: 271110, Journey CE SKU: 271198, God of War Saga T25 SKU: 271239, Infamous 1 & 2 Pack MVC T25 SKU: 271240 or Killzone Trilogy MVC SKU: 271272 to receive 50% discount . GameStop loyalty card required. No rain checks or substitutions. Not valid on pre-owned games. Selection may vary by store. Exclusions apply. While supplies last. Valid 11/1-11/14/12.

You just need to be a Power Up Rewards Member to take advantage of the deal. That includes even just having the free card.

-Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
-Jack and Daxter Collection
-Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
-God of War Saga
-Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
-Killzone Trilogy
-Journey CE
-Ratchet and Clank Collection

Edit:

To get a free card, have a means of getting to your local Gamestop: on foot, bus, hovercraft, or car. Walk into said store and ask for a free card. A valid email is required.

The games listed is what is eligible for the savings, no you cannot get any Konami or Ubisoft Collection. If you do want those, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You also get 50% trade in bonus on any trades toward the purchase of these collections.

$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jak and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20- God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

Cool! Which one of these 3 I should get?
-God of War Saga

btw, where is this mentioned? I looked at the Gamestop site, Power up Rewards site and CAG and came up empty.

IrishNinja

yeah, shame it's sony-only, i'd make do with the ZOE one for that price, heh

actually...i only own flow (gameshare'd flower & journey), $15 for the 3 sounds pretty good!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Woah, that's Ico/Colossus collection for $9.99, and Infamous collection for $14.99! My GF just bought me Infamous used for $14.99, going to take it back and get this!

Are we sure this works with the free card? Almost sounds to good to be true. I never renewed my power up membership for $15, lol.

GeoramA

Killzone and God of War for me!

The Ratchet Collection for $15 is a ridiculous steal. Enjoying the hell out of it.

Ocaso

So that means Journey CE costs the same as standalone Journey on PSN? Good deal. Hell, good deals all around.

You just need to be a Power Up Rewards Member to take advantage of the deal. That includes even just having the free card.

-Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
-Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
-God of War Saga
-Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
-Killzone Trilogy
-Journey CE

Is Sly apart of this? Looks like it's the only Sony HD collection not on the list.

miller_time22

Neo Member
Dumb, but sincere question: Can I walk into a Gamestop and buy a new, unopened copy of one of these collections or would I need to order online?

R & C and Jax collection for under $30? I'll be there.

Also, if I trade in my copy of GOW3 along with GOW collections 1 & 2 would that cover the cost of the GOW saga? Rather have it all in one package than 3 seperate cases. Weird, I know.

D6AMIA6N

Why isn't this posted anywhere? Not on Gamestop site, CAG, etc.? Just bought ICO collection yesterday from Amazon for $20, damnit!

EDIT: Thanks OP!

Top Bottom