• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Tom Cruise in "All You Need Is Kill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
MhCq4.jpg

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20121109/oth12110905080014-n2.html via http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-11-08/all-you-need-is-kill-film-1st-set-photo-posted

Dead

well not really...yet
what they fail to mention is that is not from the set of the movie, but rather taken during one of Cruise's breaks

Do Scientologists believe in reincarnation?

Yoshitoshi ABe did artwork for the novel? Should have just made this an animated film then. :\

injurai

Banned
Okay so instead of making some quip.

The title of the movie sounds awfully generic, and low-brow, coupled with this horrifically over the top photo with Tom Cruise in one of the most ridiculous get-ups I've ever seen. The fact that I'm linked to a japanese site I feel tempted to dismiss this as a practical joke. What is going on here...

Kraftwerk

Okay so instead of making some quip.

The title of the movie sounds awfully generic, and low-brow, coupled with this horrifically over the top photo with Tom Cruise in one of the most ridiculous get-ups I've ever seen. The fact that I'm linked to a japanese site I feel tempted to dismiss this as a practical joke. What is going on here...

It's real, and it's the name of the original novel.

All You Need is Kill

The story is told from the perspective of Keiji Kiriya, the protagonist, a new recruit in the United Defense Force which fights against the mysterious 'Mimics' which have laid siege to Earth. Keiji is killed on his first sortie, but through some inexplicable phenomenon wakes up having returned to the day before the battle, only to find himself caught in a time loop as his death and resurrection repeats time and time again. Keiji's skill as a soldier grows as he passes through each time loop in a desperate attempt to change his fate.

~Kinggi~

Banned
He will be joining Mr Travolta and his Scientology brethren with his own version of Battlefield Earth apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom