• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata |OT2| You're thinking how much you want to **** this game aren't you?

JimPanzer

I've got a 10 hour savegame a bit past the castle which I haven't touched for months? Should I just start over or keep playing this save? I also apparently missed some sidemissions.

Dunki

I've got a 10 hour savegame a bit past the castle which I haven't touched for months? Should I just start over or keep playing this save? I also apparently missed some sidemissions.

Missing Side missions is not even a big deal since you get a chapter select later and you can come back everytime you want to. As for restarting. route B is almost the same route just from a different perspective. So it should be fine to continue from you last save.

Only read the first post, but I've been seeing this game pop up a lot in the last few weeks. I'm very interested. So I'm now downloading for PS4. Can't wait to join a bunch of you! If you have any first time advice please feel free. I'm going to avoid reading random posts not directed to me though since I wouldn't want to have something big spoiled, hah. Cheers all.

ajim

Only read the first post, but I've been seeing this game pop up a lot in the last few weeks. I'm very interested. So I'm now downloading for PS4. Can't wait to join a bunch of you! If you have any first time advice please feel free. I'm going to avoid reading random posts not directed to me though since I wouldn't want to have something big spoiled, hah. Cheers all.
Awesome! Welcome to the best game of 2017 and one of the best in a long time.

My only advice is please don't stop at route b thinking the game is making you replay again, because it isn't the case and you'll start to see why.

Hope you enjoy it!

Awesome! Welcome to the best game of 2017 and one of the best in a long time.

My only advice is please don't stop at route b thinking the game is making you replay again, because it isn't the case and you'll start to see why.

Hope you enjoy it!

It’s a top 5 PS4 game of the year. It’s bad on PC though

Top Bottom