• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My wife made me do this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunohara

Added.

Now that we're in the lead and there's a good chance of us winning, I gotta start taking the raffle list seriously, lol.

Edit: List is on the OP guise. If you voted, check to make sure your name is there.

Added you too.

Holy shit I'm missing a lot of people. Wish I came up with a good system for keeping track of this from the get-go.

Just letting you know you missed me as well for the list :)

Kammie

I feel dirty saying this because I didn't even know there was a raffle when I voted, but... I'm also missing from the list. Post 274.

Okay, list updated. Everyone who voted before I made this post should now be on there.

Btw guise, the list isn't being updated in real-time! I'm just updating every few days using certain posts as markers in between update intervals.

So for example, this post right here, is a list update post. When I update again in a few days I will add everyone who voted after this post, and so on. Make sense?

I'm Canadian, it comes naturally to me.

Go figure.

I'll see your Canada and raise you one. Not only am I Canadian, I'm Atlantic Canadian. People are like sickenengly, make-you-wanna-vomit polite and friendly around here.

No word of a lie: my next door neighbour who is in his 70's snow-blows our driveway in the winter and leaf blows it in the fall, for absolutely no reason other than because he's a nice guy. When we tell him not to trouble himself he just says "no, I enjoy playing with my toys (leaf and snowblower), it's fun for me!" His wife also knits bonnets and hats for our daughter. When I was 12 yrs old my bike got stolen and my parent's next door neighbour gave me a brand new Raleigh bike out of his shed because "he didn't use it anymore." If you've ever spent some time in the Maritimes then you know what I mean :)

gabbo

Go figure.

I'll see your Canada and raise you one. Not only am I Canadian, I'm Atlantic Canadian. People are like sickenengly, make-you-wanna-vomit polite and friendly around here.

No word of a lie: my next door neighbour who is in his 70's snow-blows our driveway in the winter and leaf blows it in the fall, for absolutely no reason other than because he's a nice guy. When we tell him not to trouble himself he just says "no, I enjoy playing with my toys (leaf and snowblower), it's fun for me!" His wife also knits bonnets and hats for our daughter. When I was 12 yrs old my bike got stolen and my parent's next door neighbour gave me a brand new Raleigh bike out of his shed because "he didn't use it anymore." If you've ever spent some time in the Maritimes then you know what I mean :)

But would they help you install the new kitchen should you win (sans promise of beer)?

Looks like the photos in the OP are down due to bandwidth. Hmph. Anyone know of any good bandwidth limit-free photo hosting sites?

But would they help you install the new kitchen should you win (sans promise of beer)?

I'm pretty sure the company is taking care if the install. But If I asked them, I have absolutely no doubt they would.

Last year I was unloading about 800 square feet of laminate flooring into my house to put down in the basement. Wife was preggers so I had to do it all myself. Shit was heavy as fuck and back breaking. That same neighbor - in his 70s who would have probably ended up in the ER if he carried one of those boxes down that flight of steps - saw me and insisted that he help. I basically had to fight him off with a big box of flooring to get him to go back inside his house.

RS4-

Voted!

Part time I do home renovations with my dad, I know how tough it is to deal with a kitchen that you're not happy with and one that has some dangers lurking within it.

Good luck!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Voted way back ago (was banned for a month >.>;), got you 8 Votes

Got cousins, bro, family accounts by running around their laptops/phone clicking like... hehe

Voted way back ago (was banned for a month >.>;), got you 8 Votes

Got cousins, bro, family accounts by running around their laptops/phone clicking like... hehe

ROFL. Thanks bro. I saw all those banned-gaf comments on the wall and I'm adding all of them to the list as they get their accounts back. You will surely be on it the next time it gets updated.

But I wouldn't be able to play a game if I win, region code be damned.

If you end up being one of the lucky 5, then I'm sure we can probably figure something out.

The 5 winners will have to PM me their shipping info and shit anyways and I won't actually be buying any games until they tell me what game they want. If there are regional issues with any of the winners we'll find a way to work around it (like me buying it from one of their local retailers and have them ship it to them or whatever)

List updated.

3 weeks to go. 13 votes away from a lead of 400 votes.

196 gaffers on list = 1 game to give away per every 39 gaffers on list (1 in 39 chance of winning)

Hopefully nothing crazy happens at the last minute :S

Gav47

400 votes in the lead, nice job. The last facebook competition posted on gaf was really close the entire time. I voted anyway but you're a shoe-in at this stage.

Rengoku

Nice pics in the op, but the other pics you posted later on aren't coming up, "bandwidth exceeded bla bla bla".

Anyway, voted, good luck!

Wait, you're in HRM too? It's a Small GAF, after all, it's a small GAF...

Voted!

I'm going through the photos and have already seen a dozen friends voting for other kitchens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom