• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikokuno

30 min left before pulling another Lani, yikes!

Do you guys know when WOL/Garland will get their 6th star? I don't have luck and never pull great unit out of the box 😐

Syntsui

How event gears are not part of the compensation makes absolutely no sense to me. This somehow makes the event even worse.

Whizkid7

I feel like I'm the only one who's been okay with the super long maintenance mostly because it's been during my work hours so I wouldn't really be playing anyway.

But for everyone else, I understand. This sucks.

Kouriozan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
+4 HOURS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I feel like I'm the only one who's been okay with the super long maintenance mostly because it's been during my work hours so I wouldn't really be playing anyway.

But for everyone else, I understand. This sucks.

You're not alone. I got a lot done at work today!!

tariniel

isthisreallife.iso

nlFtB9W.png

I hope you all enjoy your extra Gil Snappers for 4hrs more extended maintenance. Thank you for your patience™.

I bet the database is completely fucked. Calling it now, this will reach 24hs.

Brunire

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
+4 HOURS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not surprising but still, wow. So how about... 300 lapis compensation? Unreal, haha.

Andvary

Uh oh, I hope maintenance ends before the banner change, I still want to do some pulls looking for Exdeath.

Lyrian

BUAHAHAHAHA!

I'm dying here.

This is an epic tier IT failure at this point.

Demanding at least a player's choice base 4* at this point, but realistically expecting 50 more lapis, 1 more gil snapper, and 1 more metal gigantaur.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
(It might be time to panic about the health of the game -- this is legitimately concerning and we might be talking about a rollback ... if it comes back.)

Lyrian

2am GMT. Awesome. Just awesome. Is this even going to be up before the arena reset?

Technically, yes.... if the servers do come up on time on the third extension.

Can't believe I typed that with a moderately straight face.

If there any more delays beyond this one, it is likely the arena week will expire before the servers come back up.

tariniel

Reddit is going to be hell for some time :p

OH SHIT, imagine if it breaks my 192 consecutive login days!

People missing an entire day of gears/exp/TM/rank farming, daily login rewards and quests, arena points, and last day of the banner. How can they possibly fix that? I don't think any compensation Gumi is likely to offer will fix it.

Worst yet, if this is that serious we all might have LOST data/progress. Worst possible scenario. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they lost a large amount of data and did not take a recent backup or prepare an adequate rollback process.

Give me a ticket that guarantees 1 of each character for this lost banner. I might have been able to pull Gilgamesh today!
/s

Lyrian

6wj9ZeR.gif

My Computer = BE server

A serious moment here, considering the situation.

Three downtime extensions is rather unprecedented in scope. Something epically bad has had to happen at this point.

So... over/under on the Global created Christmas patch having bad code that ended up hard bricking the production server and Gumi is scrambling to find replacement hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom