• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale making a Jurassic Park episodic game!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

I was looking through my Game Informer issue with Infamous 2 on the cover and ahhhhhhhhhh Telltale is making an episodic Jurassic Park game across " multiple platforms" They just say it's going to be a cinematic adventure and the first installment is supposed to hit at the end of the year.

EXCITED!!!!!!!

Peru

What? Dinosaur game?

I hope hope hope hope the dinosaurs will be dinosaurs and not fantasy inventions.

sillymonkey321 said:
Telltale is making an episodic Jurassic Park game

6i6tte.jpg

Haunted

Your developers were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Haunted said:
Yeah, but your developers were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Fuck I was just going to post this :lol

Wonder if there's any chance they'll have the music from the film.

Peru

Bob Loblaw said:
So you want velociraptors the size of chickens? Yeah that will be fun.

Pfffft, there are plenty of raptors of a substantial size. They could use Deinonychus, or if they wanted something really huge, Utahraptors.

Bob Loblaw said:
So you want velociraptors the size of chickens? Yeah that will be fun.

Utahraptor says hello.

the velociraptors in JP are actually Deinonychus. At the time, there was a hypothesis that Deinonychus was actually a North American species of Velociraptor, an idea that Crichton subscribed to but has been mostly rejected by the palentological community

V_Ben

Banned
sillymonkey321 said:
I was looking through my Game Informer issue with Infamous 2 on the cover and ahhhhhhhhhh Telltale is making an episodic Jurassic Park game across " multiple platforms" They just say it's going to be a cinematic adventure and the first installment is supposed to hit at the end of the year.

EXCITED!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD EVERYBODY FREAK OUT :D

Awesome news :D

zoku88

WTH? Most of their ADV games are comedies, and now they're doing Jurassic Park? :lol

Such a change of style.

Gattsu25

Banned
sillymonkey321 said:

EXCITED!!!!!!!
Okay

Now this is fucking awesome

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Now this is awesome. Best Pre-E3 announcement so far (factoring in surprise factor and all).

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
our skilled telltale game designers find rich deposits of adventure games encased in fossilized amber. using special tools they extract that game genre, distill it in petri dishes, and bingo. . . point and click dna!

mrdna.jpg

ArjanN

zoku88 said:
WTH? Most of their ADV games are comedies, and now they're doing Jurassic Park? :lol

Such a change of style.

They also did some CSI games.

I always thought it was just a matter of time before they did a game with a more serious tone, something along the lines of Heavy Rain. It helps that their technology (facial expressions/camera angles etc.) got a lot better.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Given that we're in 2010 and knowledge about Dinosaurs has advanced substantially, do you think they will have feather-technology in this game?

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom