• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Using Blade and Soul Character Creation to make Square characters

chozen

So I was playing around with it and starting looking at the hairstyles and I just felt like making a bunch of Square Enix characters that came to mind and wow, I mean I came close I think? The character creation is pretty amazing

I'm especially proud of the Luna(freya) character I made. ( I'll take requests and suggestions cause this is fun and I'm getting better at it lol)

DrRlhn5.png

Pd75hyE.png

ySXmqM3.png

IRwVUcZ.png

oo5q525.png

0W7Yghi.png

C44eDkk.png

JnWZ1LS.png

Jxxbn5t.png

FNxzeyV.png

mpJuBqd.png

ePRJfJc.png

R7U7V1i.png

eJml7rk.png

xapHIGF.png

YNM6YSf.png

dzPoEDX.png

Can't see any pictures. By the way, since the character creator is so deep, it's a little bit limiting to just make existing characters from famous franchise. Let your creative spirit run free!

Vex_

Banned
I think photobucket must be blocked at my job because I can't see them.

I myself have made tifa before :3

chozen

Can't see any pictures. By the way, since the character creator is so deep, it's a little bit limiting to just make existing characters from famous franchise. Let your creative spirit run free!

Lol they serve a great inspiration for sure though!

Would be interesting to see if people can do the same in Black Desert. It has fewer anime hairstyles so I doubt it.

In the character creation you can set poses. Some of them are pretty final-fantasy-ish, and you can also change the lighting. The hair looks really bad in these because it has the light reflected poorly from above.

chozen

Would be interesting to see if people can do the same in Black Desert. It has fewer anime hairstyles so I doubt it.

In the character creation you can set poses. Some of them are pretty final-fantasy-ish, and you can also change the lighting. The hair looks really bad in these because it has the light reflected poorly from above.

I have been playing black desert as well, you are correct. Barely any options for the hair although everything else has great potential.

Good stuff OP!

How are you making this? Is the BT open this weekend?
I wanna try my hand at making some before the game releases.

chozen

Good stuff OP!

How are you making this? Is the BT open this weekend?
I wanna try my hand at making some before the game releases.

I play the Beta test weekends, the servers will be up next weekend.

I use the PlayBns private servers for the character creations as of right now.

Klossen

Banned
I have been playing black desert as well, you are correct. Barely any options for the hair although everything else has great potential.

Black Desert seemed ideal for this but shame to hear about the hair.

Cait Sith looks good. Try Zidane. His more cartoony style might lend itself well to B&S's character creator.

Shun

Not even from Final Fantasy VI, the best Final Fantasy game? ヽ(.◕ฺˇд ˇ◕ฺ;)ノ

mig

chozen

First... You Star Ocean character are better looking to me than the game lol, congrats.

Great Cloud too.

How about Yuna, Aerith or Ashe. The easiest for you :p

Sami+

Would love to see this in Black Desert tbh. I really want to play with that game's character creator.

chozen

Would love to see this in Black Desert tbh. I really want to play with that game's character creator.

Black Desert is amazing in everything else but the hair. Each character only has like 3 or 4 hair styles unfortunately.

Oh, ok. Is the CC for the private servers different than the BT one?

I can't recall because I didn't take a close look at the CBT Hairs but it looked around the same amount.

Top Bottom