• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic and Knuckles' new designs leaked

Alienous

Quick and dirty shop:

pFyPcAp.jpg

for comparison, the original:
ib1rGMswJ58Af4.jpg

See, if they re-proportioned them to not be on fucking stilts, it wouldn't actually look so creepy.

Wow.

Yep, they have far too much leg.

Oh god I'm laughing so much right now.

Sonic's not even that bad. More organic than before. If the extremities were much shorter, I'd actually consider him pretty good.

ec0ec0

SONIC HAS BLUE ARMS.

BLUE ARMS?!?!?!?!?

This is green eyes all over again.

again for those that didnt realize.... BLUE!? they are blue :O

PS: real sonic will continue living in smash bros. Thanks nintendo.

EDIT: well, after reading my comment i thought that it didnt make sense to call smash bros sonic "real sonic", because obviosly he is a "modern" sonic (at least not as "modern" as the new one). First sonic is the only "real" sonic, sorry. Actually, classic sonic its the one that i like... it would be godlike to have that one in smash bros but i see that as not likely.

The scarf will be justified if it flaps in the wind while sonic is runnning. The tape is dumb but not nearly as bad as knuckles in general. Tails and Amy look OK.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Why does Amy get to keep her peach arms. Did the artist have any fucking idea what they were doing? Fucking with constants of THE UNIVERSE?

DNAbro

umm... not sure how i feel about Amy. Rest look okay.

I just hope this redesign accompanies good games. Also please Sega, bring back Chao. Would buy the next game in a heartbeat.

Estellise

Tails looks so damn steam-punk. Amy looks...okay. I liked her better when she was more..."cute" looking. The way she's eyeing Sonic seems too much of a sultry look.

SykoTech

Hey, Amy looks like an actually interesting character now. I just hope they do something about her horrible new voice.

Tails looks alright. A bit too much going on, but not bad.

Top Bottom