View Single Post
Hawkeye 131
(10-21-2017, 06:29 PM)
I can appreciate the gesture however, I wonder why they weren't this straightforward to begin with? Clear, coherent and transparent communication from the get go would have done leaps and bounds to help mitigate all the blow-back. Can't stress how absolutely imperative an open dialogue with your customers is these days. Then again as others have said I think this may be 3 years too late. It's hard to believe how completely busted MCC was on release let alone how it managed to pass all the QA testing and certification. It clearly wasn't anywhere near fit for sale. I really do sympathize with the poor bastards who went out and bought XB1's just for MCC, what a slap in the face that must have been. It just boggles my mind how this happened, especially considering it's Halo. Arguably the most important IP to the Xbox brand. 343i must have lost a lot of credibility in eyes of fans, why should anyone in their right mind trust them? Sounds harsh to say but I imagine 99% of players don't care how easy or hard it is to develop, fix and maintain these games. Me personally, I just don't have the time, patience or tolerance to wait around for this sort of nonsense to be sorted out. Sad to say but Halo will no longer be a day-1 purchase for me. God help them if they screw this next patch up.