• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked By Marvel, Amaterasu and Thor are in MvC3

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
ecc84fda2177d20643d56d255f29ea80.jpg

13358storystory_full-9726172..jpg

Thor and Amaterasu got confirmed by leaked pictures at marvel.com

duckroll

_dementia said:
Nice that Clover is getting some representation, but I wish it was Gene instead.

Nothing to do with Clover anymore, Capcom is happy to continue the Okami franchise long after Clover is dead, so it's just a Capcom IP now.

kenta

Has no PEINS
oh YES

I wonder how/if they're going to make Amaterasu taller... Maybe make the weapon on her back vulnerable to hits or something?

FSLink

Banned
USD said:
This would make me orgasm. It will never happen though.
Yeah, already confirmed by Niitsuma himself that Gene isn't in.

Amused that he didn't want to talk about Amaterasu when I kept asking on the ustream chat and now she's confirmed. :D

duckroll said:
Nothing to do with Clover anymore, Capcom is happy to continue the Okami franchise long after Clover is dead, so it's just a Capcom IP now.
You know what I mean. VJ is probably going to be in the game too, but no Gene makes me :(

kenta

Has no PEINS
Man someone please redesign that logo for them, I swear their janitor must be messing with their machines at night

FSLink

Banned
_dementia said:
You know what I mean. VJ is probably going to be in the game too, but no Gene makes me :(
I dunno about "probably". The new silhouette in the new trailer is DEFINITELY Viewtiful Joe.

oh god so maining amaterasu

I hope of the supers turns her into a cute puppy version that licks the enemy to death.

KYAAAAAA~~~~~~~

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ReiGun said:
Why punch when you can slice/freeze/burn/etc. with your nature manipulating Sun goddess powers?

this is gonna be interesting....like Poppy in SamSho 6

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
when I found out that punisher, phoenix wright, daredevil and ghost rider wouldn't be in mvc3 which ruined my day but saw picture of Thor and Ammy. It really make my day but still want Phoenix Wright to be in.

Top Bottom