• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Appleture Science: Introducing GLaDOSiri on iPhone 4S

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
"I heard it's beautiful there... Unlike you"

"Is it going to be chilly in San Francisco this weekend?"

"Not too cold. Your few extra pounds should be suitable insulation to keep you warm."

And it's funny how no one seems to be bothered by the insults the glaDOS is slinging their way.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Franklinator said:
"Is it going to be chilly in San Francisco this weekend?"

"Not too cold. Your few extra pounds should be suitable insulation to keep you warm."

And it's funny how no one seems to be bothered by the insults the glaDOS is slinging their way.

It's an Apple product. It's all part of the magic!

Voice packs for Siri is something that really needs to happen. Didn't watch the conference, dunno if they mentioned anything like that. Bob Dylan voice pack is a must

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
You know the jailbreak community is going to have fun with Siri voice packs. Majel Barrett and GLaDOS are the obvious first choices.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Snkfanatic said:
Ya I would pay damn good money for that
Yeah. Siri is already supposed to allow it to command your phone with "natural" language, so why not have a sarcastic, evil computer reply? It's perfect in my view.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It was funny until the jokes overwhelming focused on sizist bullshit.

Anyway, yeah, I so want that. :-D

Zomba13

omg.kittens said:
It was funny until the jokes overwhelming focused on sizist bullshit.

Anyway, yeah, I so want that. :-D
Yeah. Some orphan jokes could have been fun too.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
"Just so you know, I sent a copy of that text for Jessica to your wife".

McLovin

LabouredSubterfuge said:
I just... that wasn't very funny :/
I guess you'd have to play portal to get the humor. Also I would switch from android to iphone if someone made that app.

Top Bottom