• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

ZeroX03

Banned
warningsn3z90.png

arrowot4olm7.png

character17llg3.png

character2gjzbc.png

character3jlxua.png

character490xv9.png

character6rfzlq.png

character5btavp.png

guestcharacterslxawy.png

creditslaz3q.png

FLASH S3 | LEGENDS S2 | SUPERGIRL S2

Season Four available on Netflix Oct 5th. Use
spoiler tags
where appropriate.

Platy

OP cannot confirm or deny that Felicity will still exist after the Flashpoint Paradox events

...and I was thinking the Flashpoint Paradox was Barry screwing up ... who knew the kid got some stuff right ?

Volimar

Has it been confirmed whether Arrow will be affected by Flashpoint at all? I figured we'd just assume it starts after Barry fixes the mess he made.

chefbags

Stephen Amell said on Facebook that tomorrow morning 10am PT is when their new trailer is released.

Hope it's good. Only watching really cause I've invested 4 seasons already so why not at this point lol.

Platy

I joke, but I love the character of Felicity .... and that said Olicity sux because this destroys her character =|

had a good giggle at Diggle's famous mask

I don't think I'll be watching unless I hear the show made a miraculous turn around

I just remembered I didn't even watch last season's finale.

Joni

Has it been confirmed whether Arrow will be affected by Flashpoint at all? I figured we'd just assume it starts after Barry fixes the mess he made.

There will be minor changes but don't expect anything more than cosmetic stuff, with maybe a dash of Malcolm being affected for Legends.

why don't you guys just watch daredevil instead

Because it is a boring mess that has one bad season and one overrated, which would have been better if the lawyer actually lawyered or if they cut the episode order to 8.

Da-Kid

Looks like he is using the powerlines to lift himself up.
He's not, he grappled onto the sky. And even if a did you can clearly see his grapple line behind him but propel him forward somehow. This isn't the first time this happened.

I honestly haven't decided if I'm done with this show or not.

Although the fact that I haven't decided probably means I'm going to watch the train wreck anyway.

Top Bottom