• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity, mofos!) is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fyi, it was played by many older teens, and even middle aged people. theres alot more to it than just pulling a cord and building the coolest one. also, look at the link, the blades are mostly metal and more dangerous than ever.

brandonk129 said:
hey guys sorry, my computer was lagging and i kept clicking post thread and accidently i made 3. sorry bout that. again heres the link and whats your opinion on it coming back after all this time? http://www.ideal808.com/products.asp?CategoryID=1639

also, i think i just recently got privileges to make my own thread, and its actually my first time doing so.

2076tdj.jpg

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
brandonk129 said:
fyi, it was played by many older teens, and even middle aged people. theres alot more to it than just pulling a cord and building the coolest one. also, look at the link, the blades are mostly metal and more dangerous than ever.

They're so dangerous they could cut off your peepee, not that you'd be using it

GET IT?!

pn18

Banned
brandonk129 said:
you dont know! aww man i thought everyone had at least one beyblade experience.
wohlverine.png

brandonk129 said:
wohlverine.png
wohlverine.png

hey, hey, this is a very nice community and i want to keep this thread clean. so what are your thoughts on its return? and i dont mind if anyone wants to share some of there blading experiences.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
What in the world is Beyblade supposed to be and why is there a thread about it in Gaming discussion?

1-D_FTW

Did you really just create a new thread to explain away your triple post thread? I though the mod changed one of the thread's titles? Please tell me this isn't what you did.

Zophar

brandonk129 said:
Sorry, I'm not really into pokemons.

to the canadian it really never happened over there, however you still have a canadian champion, i can link you. it really is an interesting game, actually. so who will be pre ordering these cool looking new series? remember there all metal and bound to have more intense battles.

brandonk129 said:
. so who will be pre ordering these cool looking new series? remember there all metal and bound to have more intense battles.

Ohhhhhh, so you're not a 12 year old, you're a viral marketer.

1-D_FTW

To answer my previous question, yes you did. All three of your threads fell to the second page from inactivity, so you figured you'd create a fourth thread on the very same subject. Maybe they fell for a reason. Stop cluttering crap up.

no like i said my comp was on the fritz, and no one could tell what was going on. so i made this thread to make it clear, and so we could all discuss beyblades return on one thread. awesome idea by my part. i mean with the one thread and all.

atomsk

Party Pooper
brandonk129 said:
no like i said my comp was on the fritz, and no one could tell what was going on. so i made this thread to make it clear, and so we could all discuss beyblades return on one thread. awesome idea by my part. i mean with the one thread and all.

it's like he's not even reading our posts.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEYBLADES

Ventrue

brandonk129 said:
also, i think i just recently got privileges to make my own thread, and its actually my first time doing so.

This is why you had to wait.

I think this is a joke poster.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
atomsk said:
NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEYBLADES

but... but... incorporating a new Metal/Plastic Body Design, the new Beyblades are gonna be spinning at faster revs' and make more noise as Metal will be clashing Metal. Balace, Power, Speed, and all the attributes are gonna make this slammin for Summer 2008! Of course what would a new game be without a new Launcher, Sweet Designs, and New Stadiums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom