• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump takes shots at Kaepernick, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field’

Sure. That was dumb and short-sighted.

This is bigoted and actively dangerous in our current society multiplied all the more by the fact it's said by the leader of the country rather than a sports ball player.

You are absolutely right. Dumb and short-sighted declensions lead to dumb and sometime dangerous consequences

Derwind

Of course the GrandWizard-In-Chief would be against a peaceful protest over equal treatment for black people and has no issue with the very violent protest of white supremacist advocating for unequal treatment of POC.

Shauni

To be fair... Kaepernick, said there was no difference between Trump and Hillary Clinton and told a lot of people that supported him not to bother to vote.

I mean, this is true and Kaepernick was a total idiot for saying that nonsense, but umm, this is a bad look to bring up now, friend

I mean, this is true and Kaepernick was a total idiot for saying that nonsense, but umm, this is a bad look to bring up now, friend

You know you're right I just a little bit to drunk and pissed off to be posting on Gaf right now. I apologize for bringing it up.

jviggy43

Just so were clear, Nazis marching in our streets are good people to Trump but people using their constitutional rights are sons of bitches. Mmkk

I hope most of the teams are protesting by next week.lmao

Black players need to realize what power they have in the NFL

And they no one from the NBA better visit this fuck

Man lmao these people and their president rather talk about someone bending their knee during the national anthem over the reason why. I cannot believe he made a comment about this.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Tbh I always thought “taking the knee” was a weak way to protest. It looks like you are genuflecting to Uncle Sam, not criticising him. Staying seated or giving your back to the flag are more poignant ways to send the desired message.

Not

Banned
See, no. Black people can't protest. They don't have free speech.

If you don't believe this is a goddamn white supremacist country by now, you're a fucking white supremacist. Yeah. You are.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
well anyone who has ever felt that way about kaep knows exactly who they're aligning themselves with now.

there's no two bones about it.

align yourself with a bigot fuck face and show your true character.

Azuran

Banned
The fact that this orange fuck is complaining about people exercising their right to protest when he previously stated that Nazis should be allow to spew their hateful garbage because they had permits is straight up disgusting.

Instro

OP is slightly off, it reads as being directed at any NFL player protesting not just Kaepernick. Not that it makes any difference really.

cdyhybrid

People who chided Kaepernick when his protest first hit the mainstream should really take a good look at themselves now that it's clear a sexist, racist bigot praised as a god by white supremacists shares their opinion.

Also it's a wonder that he still thinks "You're fired" is fresh

Honestly, if you were upset by Kaep doing it in the first place this isn't going to change your mind.

It'll only reinforce those beliefs, probably.

Kaepernick's been a model citizen these last few years, spending time and personal resources to better the marginalised communities he knelt in support of.
A self centered moral degenerate like Trump calling Kaepernick a son of a bitch is personally offensive to me: that man is a good American and you sir, are the embodiment of every ugly American stereotype known to man.

chum_drifter_sharks_rigging_riggers_notebook02.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
To think, it’s been a full year since Kaep started the protests and racist white people are STILL stark-raving mad about it.

I just hope we see the day Trump is taken away in shackles, dies or is humiliated beyond imagining in some way. I just really hate this man. I never thought I could hate someone as much as him. But I do.

I can’t say what I really want to say about Trump. I wish I could, but I can’t.

If the owners were to fire anyone, the NFL would crumble. He needs to worry about doing his fucking job. Goddamn idiot.

I live in Michigan. I was going to vote for Hillary, but then Colin Kaepernick said she and Trump were the same. I just stayed home.

Top Bottom