• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 UI 16 minute video

The guy who did the voice over for that vid is terrible. Wow. I really want to watch this interface video but I'm not sure I can do it with the sound on.

Looks like an improved version of PS3's XMB. Since I love the XMB, I approve. I like it. But yes, XBOne's UI looks better.

I want to watch this video... but the stupid ass voice and shitty music don't want me to... is there a clean audio version of this somewhere?

HORRORSHØW

zCbclso.png

FortMajor

Banned
When is Sony gonna release some official videos? I shouldn't have to subject myself to the nonsense in order to look at the UI.

The xbox one UI makes the PS4 UI look outdated.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Just for my peace of mind, I want to see someone replace that blue background with a picture of their choosing.

I'm sure it's possible, I just need to fucking SEE it.

njean777

Screamo isn't a genre. Why is it that no one on gaf likes post-hardcore? Is it just me? :(

OT: looks clean, simple, and fast. Just what I want.

I like post-hardcore. YOu are not alone.

Also I prefer the ps4 UI I like simple interfaces and not ones that throw stuff all in your face. Probably why I always have nothing on my desktop, to many shortcuts bothers me to no end.

REV 09

Looks rough. Hope it's just early but it looks about as interesting to use as the UI on my fax machine at work. It's just very basic and kinda lifeless at this stage.

fizzgigg

Banned
Screamo isn't a genre. Why is it that no one on gaf likes post-hardcore? Is it just me? :(

OT: looks clean, simple, and fast. Just what I want.

Screamo was a genre for like a year but the people that listen to it called it post hardcore because well emo screaming just sounds lame.
I was into it like 5 years ago but I wont lie I will turn on From First to Last from time to time

For the video yes that is blury and unwatchable and Ill wait a month to play with it : )

wapplew

-Browser seem decent, load speed is quick, scrolling not smooth enough, maybe because of the poor video, hope we can get full screen browsing.
-Notification now get categorize, better than vita.
-App switching is snappy, no surprise there
-Everything else still feel very simple, feel like XMB 2.0 to me

Wonder how/where they put all the games and app

I don't understand why people enjoy the Xbone UI. just watching the friends app video was a mess to me. Menus inside of menus inside of menus inside of menus. I've always liked Sony's clean/minimalist UI approach.

njean777

I don't understand why people enjoy the Xbone UI. just watching the friends app video was a mess to me. Menus inside of menus inside of menus inside of menus. I've always liked Sony's clean/minimalist UI approach.

I agree, though I believe we may be in the minority.

This thread title is a bit misleading.

Fast UI is the most important thing and from the video i saw of major nelson yesterday it looked like xbox one has 360 loading speeds.

I hope i am wrong about that on xbox one.

Top Bottom