• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOMA tageting early 2015 release on PS4 and PC

Lock if old

During our interview with Frictional Games, Creative Director Thomas Grip, revealed a bunch of new details about SOMA to us, their latest project heading to the PC and PS4. Currently, Frictional is hard at work building the biggest and most ambitious game they’ve made to date and in our interview we asked about the developer’s plan for release. Grip told us SOMA will “be released in 2015, hopefully the early half of that year. We have high ambitions with this game though and there are lots of risky design, so we do not wanna stress it out.”

No word on Xbox One release.

http://www.onlysp.com/frictional-games-soma-targeting-early-2015-release-for-ps4-and-pc-no-word-on-xbox-one-release/

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
soma2.jpg

I... I'll go now.

EL CUCO

That looks genuinely creepy.

I stopped at 1 minute 20 seconds.

That's some fucking atmosphere. I'm glad these guys can continue the horrifying beautify of the Horror genre that the Silent Hill team shit the bed on (and the RE team).

Redbarrels did a tremendous job with Outlast. It's one of those that made me poop the bed quite a few times.

I never played Amnesia but they seem to have nailed the atmosphere down. Seems like the dirty pants will once again be in effect.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Redbarrels did a tremendous job with Outlast. It's one of those that made me poop the bed quite a few times.

I never played Amnesia but they seem to have nailed the atmosphere down. Seems like the dirty pants will once again be in effect.

I hope you do your own laundry

Top Bottom