• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirin Chu-Hi Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varieties_of_Kirin_brand_Chu-hi.PNG

One thing i really miss from japan are these bad boys. The 8% strong tall cans though. I was wondering if there is a way to import some? I've been trying to browse google and I guess my skills are lacking. Anyone have advice on how to aquire them?

Make friends with someone that travels to japan often and coerce them into bringing you some back.

i have two cases of the stuff sitting in my garage right now and i treasure it. i have looked long and hard for it in the states and have yet to find a vendor. chu-hi could take this country by storm if only someone would have the balls to import it.

mentalward said:
Make friends with someone that travels to japan often and coerce them into bringing you some back.

i have two cases of the stuff sitting in my garage right now and i treasure it. i have looked long and hard for it in the states and have yet to find a vendor. chu-hi could take this country by storm if only someone would have the balls to import it.

Well i'm in the Navy and fortunately for me I still have some friends stationed there. You brought up a great point that i neglected to think of. Stupidity on my part. Hopefully i'll have 10 cases asap. Also anyone reading this and haven't tried these before...well i strongly recommend it.

Mik2121

Yep, I like 'em but not enough to probably have a thread about them. I could go and buy one right now at the lawson next to my house, but it's so damn cold outside :(

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
LOVE those, both kinds. Definitely my favorite beer like product :)

speedpop said:
I'll remember to try some when I go over.

Yes and they are perfect for long train rides :p Usually at the big stops you have time to go snag one from the vendor on the terminal platforms. Good times haha

Nakazato

i really wanna try this but cant find any place online that sells it or local stores that sell it :\ (Chu-HI in general)

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Rapid-fire cans of this and Suntory's Strong Zero have totally ruined (awesomized?) an assortment of my evenings way faster than I could have ever anticipated. I swear it takes me longer to get shitfaced drinking whiskey than it does these deceptive fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom